Someone here

My theory on why Leo is absent

27 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2023 at 3:39 PM, Sempiternity said:

Another option is this whole Actualized.org was always just a business, a means of income. Once there was sufficient Patreon monthly income coming in, why continue to do the work? You have passive income to piss off and spend all your time doing Game and fucking chicks. My guess is he's not on this forum because he doesn't care about any of this. He's out there living his life. Not saying this a fact of course, as I have no idea. Just a hypothesis. 

You don't build a website of this caliber without putting passion into it. This was very well thought out and took a lot of time and energy to build. You can also see the passion in his eyes in most of his videos. Everyone has to make a living, but you can tell this means a lot to him. To what degree, idk, but it's more than just business. Anyone else who knows what passion feels would be able to sense that.

Even if he's out "living his life", as you phrased it, it is well deserved. All of us are reaping the benefits of his hard work, including you just from having the opportunity to voice your opinion here, so that in itself is worth it for you to be able to "have a voice", even if it is to criticize. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Still trying to figure out how to tame his cartoon wolf consciousness & how to get himself neutered  

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

[Written in cartoon wolf dialect]

IMG_4055-min.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Mr. Leo predicted his own demise years ago.

Demystification: SUCCESS.

blog post from april 2023:

"The evolution and maturation of my work is not going to be a straight upward line from my audience's POV. Sometimes the way I act or things I say will seem like regression. That's because serious stuff is being worked out internally. I care about the internal much more than the external. Repressed, emotional stuff is getting worked out. I am going through a process of becoming radically independent, authentic, and truthful — which requires shedding old layers of thought, belief, and habit. I'm just letting you know so you don't freak out from the turbulence. It just so happens that the destination we're flying to has lots of choppy clouds and there will be turbulence. Don't worry, I got a solid handle on it, but there may be more turbulence over the next year or two as I metamorphosize and settle into my final form. Everything up to this point was just my cocoon stage.

As I've said in my videos, if you want to build high you must lay your foundation deep. So that's what I've been doing. At times it may look selfish from your POV because I am focusing more on me than on serving you. But that is so that I can serve mankind a much more profound way in the future. Don't take it too personally."

On 12/12/2023 at 4:02 AM, Noahsteelers34 said:

there may be more turbulence over the next year or two as I metamorphosize and settle into my final form. Everything up to this point was just my cocoon stage.

Oh man this made me smile. Gotta love Leo 

I normally don't speak on the internet. I'm a recluse in real life as well. Of all things to comment on, I shouldn't be commenting on this. And here I go. In terms of the subject of this thread, I don't know why he's taking a break or if he's ever coming back with videos, and it's none of my business. However, I'm still wondering - in my peasant egoic state. 

I'm hoping for more content on spirituality. Although he has gone into depth in this subject matter.