MrTelepath

LSD + MDMA? Is this a good combo?

8 posts in this topic

I’ve been wanting to try Candy Flipping for some time. I’ve never combined Substances of any kind. Generally, I prefer taking each individually seeing as it seems safer. I hear some people have a good experience when combining compounds and I’ve been curious about LSD and MDMA together. 

Keep in mind that this is for future reference. I haven’t taken either, yet.

The combo is not good for spiritual work. In fact, I would cross MDMA off that list. However, I am a firm believer that MDMA strengthens romantic relationships if done in moderation.

That said, the combo is wonderful for pleasure. The MDMA offers a really pleasant, euphoric effect while LSD offers the visuals and auditory hallucinations.

I would rather do Mushrooms + MDMA(both in small and safe doses). If it gets intense and stressful for you, you rather want to be in a trip that lasts 3-4 hours. Also you dont want to be on LSD when coming down from MDMA euphoria. 

1 minute ago, Cireeric said:

I would rather do Mushrooms + MDMA(both in small and safe doses). If it gets intense and stressful for you, you rather want to be in a trip that lasts 3-4 hours. Also you dont want to be on LSD when coming down from MDMA euphoria. 

That would probably be more ideal for me too since I have experience with Shrooms. I know Mushrooms and MDMA (Hippie Flipping) are synergistic. How was the experience like for you? Shrooms tend to be very mellow for me, at least. MDMA is very energetic and stimulating, I heard. How does it feel to be on both combined?

I had a lot of very euphoric moments. Connected deep with my friends and nature and had some emotional openings, which helped me to progress a relationship with a girl I had (it revealed my my true feelings and that I should communicate them more authentically, which helped; I did that the day after not on the trip, which isnt a good idea usually :D). At one point it was going very deep and had some uncomfortable moments  because I was at the edge of getting into something like "godmode" or "becoming consciousness/the screen" which felt very weird while being with my friends. I only like to go very deep in solotrips, because I want to maintain my personality while being with people if that makes sense :D

Overall it was quite a pleasant experience and good to handle, maybe 5 challenging minutes. Also you cant really tell: "ah these are the effects of the shrooms" and "this is the effect from the mdma" they merge pretty fast and youre just on "a trip".

7 hours ago, mrPixel said:

The combo is not good for spiritual work.

I beg to differ. 

6 hours ago, Cireeric said:

Also you dont want to be on LSD when coming down from MDMA euphoria. 

Actually the happiness just calms down over time which is actually pleasant considering how intense it was a few hours ago, had zero sadness at all the euphoria just calmed down over time.

This is the latter part of the acid trip though to be fair, it could get rough if you took both at the same time without a MDMA redose later on. That’s definitely not the way to do it.

Edited by Ry4n

MDMA+LSD is one of the best synergies out there, not necessarily for going very deep, but for a great euphoric time and dissolving of inner and emotional barriers. It also lasts pretty long (8-12 hours, the MDMA also gets boosted in duration IMO) in comparison to, say, mushrooms (4-6 hours).

For pure emotional work I'd recommend mushrooms over LSD any time. For going really deep something like DMT etc. is way more effective anyway.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music