Rishabh R

Is it good to be optimistic about your academic performance improvement ?

9 posts in this topic

I feeling very bad, suffering , angry etc. What must I do ? My friends advice me to cheat during exams but I don't listen to them and give the exam with integrity. As a result I have lowest GPA in my friend circle. @Leo Gura and others I need help.I study for almost every exam in my college from internals to semester exams.I am also active and I answer in the class. I do meditate (daily from 3 years) and contemplate. Is there a bright future for me ?

Edited by Rishabh R

@Rishabh R I think so. Grades don’t matter that much, and having intégrant work ethic matters Moore over long term. Imo 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art yeah integrity matters but I fear for my future due to my GPA and the harder I try to increase my GPA the more I become disappointed and angry  because it is decreasing .

@Rishabh R Are you doing your best? Is there ways you can improve your study habits? I think in school you sort of have to do your best and face the truth. When it comes to getting a job I don't think GPA matters at all.

◭"89"

@Thought Art Yes. No. Is it true for doing PhD outside India or abroad from a good university ? Like one has to give IELTS , GRE and have a descent GPA ( in other terms CGPA of 8.0 and above) which I don't have. Tommorow is my lab exam and I am fearful of it.

@Rishabh R I don’t know. 

◭"89"

Understand the material, master it. Of course it's good being optimistic.

@Rishabh R Yeah, I'd say instead of panicking and feeling helpless... Re-evaluate your study habits, ask for more help from peers and teachers, and take proactive steps to improve your grades. 

◭"89"