Ramanujan

stage yellow and suffering from unemployment

6 posts in this topic

i am stage yellow in a 3rd world country. i am suffering from unemployment. its pretty fucked up. people over idealises yellow , which is not good. my situation is pretty fucked up . yellow is a nice stage , but the situation of a person depends on a lot of factors . Spiral dynamics is just another nice cool theory. i hate my life. i am thinking of commiting suicide. fuck this self impovement shit. it has done me a lot of harm than good. i wish i never did self improvement . i hate my life. its miserable . i am suffering . those who idolize  spiral dynamics, drop that shit of over idealisation of a theory

Edited by Ramanujan

Develop your stage red and orange to kick some ass.

Forget about 2° Tier Thinking until you're poor with 0 game, weak and unemployed.

You think you are very good just because you have read some self help stuff. But truth is you can't even pass a job interview or have friends who will help you willingly.

You are probably nearer to stage beige, surviving on scraps. Read 'Ego is the enemy' to have a check on your ego.

@hyruga bruh , i am really stage yellow . i neglected survival and meeting basic needs. it was a big mistake . ahh shit . i tried to jump and skip stages of maslows heirarchy of needs

Seek medical advice.

Exercising can help.

Edited by UnbornTao

People gotta actually study spiral dynamics instead of making these claims.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"