Someone here

God realization is intuition

78 posts in this topic

Why the fuck is it so fucking awful to have a convo with you?  You are truly an annoying human.  You you've ruined the goddam thread with your Narcissistic replies.

But I'm doing my best to accept your vomiting as part of my radical acceptance of spiritual  path.

Ive read If you try to think positively about someone.. suddenly the brain responds with more positive things..and the reverse is true. And the more you do either of the two..the stronger it gets and the more space it’ll take in your mind.

Think negatively for long enough.. and you’ll find that you can only think negatively.

That’s where I am now.

The reason I post here so often it’s second nature..is because I like sharing my thoughts with the world . And I won't let naysayers and people like you to Rob me from that joy . 

I will keep posting what comes to my mind here ..and if you like continue your negative comments. I don't give a damn .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here 

Then please raise your intuition so much that you intuitively grasp that you are stuck in your intuition and to realizing God you need to go beyond your intuition. 

He's gonna do it eventually. He'll get so tired of not answering this curiosity he's going to take the plunge. Then when it happens he will bust out laughing at why he was ever so scared. Then he will come to us and brag in a cool trip report about how he can't believe he ever fooled himself that he was just some human. He will eventually trip again...and eventually have a Bad Trip.

Then we will console him. Yada Yada Yada. He is just going to go through the same things we all went through. Just in his own unique way. So I'm not worried if anything I'm excited for when he finally does it. It will be beautiful.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

13 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here 

Then please raise your intuition so much that you intuitively grasp that you are stuck in your intuition and to realizing God you need to go beyond your intuition. 

What I mean by intuition is its a gut feeling not a logical deduction to realize that you have already been God. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here @Someone here

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What I mean by intuition is its a gut feeling not a logical deduction to realize that you have already been God. 

I know what you mean with intuition and that doesnt change any of my answers here to you. 

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here @Someone here

I know what you mean with intuition and that doesnt change any of my answers here to you. 

You know what he means....because you are him. Our understanding of each other is only possible because we are one. Since you are in a higher state of consciousness you are able to both know his perspective and what he doesn't know. Whereas he is only trapped in his perspective. Our limitation between each other is just our perspectives. 

This is why the more you understand where someone is coming from the more predictable they become for you...because there is a recognition of sameness/oneness. It's so funny to me.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Go do inner work, everyone, including myself. Go do inner work. It's so annoying, these words like awakening and who is more awakened and all that crap, that i'm tired and very very bored of all that talk. 

The frickin house is on fire, but you are still trying to fight over meaningless bullshit instead of being honest with yourself and embrace your own fears and worries and shit like that. 

You turn this into another soap opera, really, where instead of fighting over a girl or money, you fight about who is more awake, or who is really awake and whose awakening is fake, and shit like that. 

5 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Go do inner work, everyone, including myself. Go do inner work. It's so annoying, these words like awakening and who is more awakened and all that crap, that i'm tired and very very bored of all that talk. 

The frickin house is on fire, but you are still trying to fight over meaningless bullshit instead of being honest with yourself and embrace your own fears and worries and shit like that. 

You turn this into another soap opera, really, where instead of fighting over a girl or money, you fight about who is more awake, or who is really awake and whose awakening is fake, and shit like that. 

^^^^You could just follow your own advice. Drama is part of human interaction. Drama on the news, drama in family, it is what it is. It's just one of the brutal truths of this game called life. When it gets to annoying just unplug. Only you know how much of it you can handle.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^^You could just follow your own advice. Drama is part of human interaction. Drama on the news, drama in family, it is what it is. It's just one of the brutal truths of this game called life. When it gets to annoying just unplug. Only you know how much of it you can handle.

Sure, i'm telling this mostly to myself, and if you wanna listen, to you also. But, yeah, i need to stop doing mental masturbations believing that there is some real value in it, and work genuinely on my fears and worries and so on, otherwise i just get lost in the movie, true. 

Edited by Vibroverse

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Why the fuck is it so fucking awful to have a convo with you?  You are truly an annoying human.  You you've ruined the goddam thread with your Narcissistic replies.

But I'm doing my best to accept your vomiting as part of my radical acceptance of spiritual  path.

Ive read If you try to think positively about someone.. suddenly the brain responds with more positive things..and the reverse is true. And the more you do either of the two..the stronger it gets and the more space it’ll take in your mind.

Think negatively for long enough.. and you’ll find that you can only think negatively.

That’s where I am now.

The reason I post here so often it’s second nature..is because I like sharing my thoughts with the world . And I won't let naysayers and people like you to Rob me from that joy . 

I will keep posting what comes to my mind here ..and if you like continue your negative comments. I don't give a damn .

^^^^What about what I have said is negative? Explain. Point to the negativity? If you play this game with me I'll just show you as I have in the past that the problem isn't with me its just with your lack of honesty. 

1. If you have a problem with me you could just ignore me. Notice how I showed you that you won't and if you do you will still continue to respond.

2. Notice how I repeat the same thing to you over and over and certain times you thank me, and certain times you rage at me. I have never changed the theme of my responses to you. I always tell you, first figure out what you actually know, then figure out what you don't know, then figure out what you actually desire.

That's it. I only push for you to be honest so you can have self-clarity. Self-Clarity is an honest observation of where you are in your thoughts, where you are emotionally, and an understanding of either you know what you want or don't want.

Now you might respond...well how do you know that's what I want? Easy because you are asking questions. When a person asks questions they are searching for clarity =clear understanding. 

This is simple. You are very intelligent, you are just not very honest. That's literally the only barrier between you understanding yourself and not understanding yourself. 

That's all. Anything else is just emotional tantrums.

3 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Sure, i'm telling this mostly to myself, and if you wanna listen, to you also. But, yeah, i need to stop doing mental masturbations believing that there is some real value in it, and work genuinely on my fears and worries and so on, otherwise i just get lost in the movie, true. 

That message is for you and those who need it. I don't need it, I'm perfectly fine as I am. But if you think differently you do. You have that prerogative. But again that's just your bias and fear of conflict. Fear of conflict is the number one cause of dishonesty. It is the number one reason why majority of people are lost and confused because all they want is for people to feed them compliments and hide the truth of how they feel.

I don't want that, repression of honesty always comes back to bite you. Best to get it out no matter how nasty it is. Spirituality is therapy or have yall still not understood this? Better you rage at computer screen so it reveals that you are still holding in some deep emotional scars, versus exploding on other people in your life.

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

That message is for you and those who need it. I don't need it, I'm perfectly fine as I am. But if you think differently you do. You have that prerogative. But again that's just your bias and fear of conflict. Fear of conflict is the number one cause of dishonesty. It is the number one reason why majority of people are lost and confused because all they want is for people to feed them compliments and hide the truth of how they feel.

I don't want that, repression of honesty always comes back to bite you. Best to get it out no matter how nasty it is. Spirituality is therapy or have yall still not understood this? Better you rage at computer screen so it reveals that you are still holding in some deep emotional scars, versus exploding on other people in your life.

Yeah, but i don't think exploding is necessary, neither on the screen or people, even though i do both of those things from time to time. And also, yeah, self honesty is very important, being aware of your fears and worries, and your buttons, so to speak. 

I understand that it is a reflection of me, but still, just knowing this, even if you really know, is not enough, if you are not aware of your fears and worries and so on, and not meditating on them. 

Solutions are easy ^^^^ Point out the issue you have with someone and address it honestly and rationally. If they continue ignore them. If you believe they have broken one of the rules of the forums report it to a mod.

The following is a list of the guidelines. If you think I have violated them in anyway I suggest you report me, if you think you another user has violated them report them if you so please.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/forum/14-guidelines/

Anything outside of this.....is just emotional temper tantrums. You can do that....but it is what it is.

1 minute ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, but i don't think exploding is necessary, neither on the screen or people, even though i do both of those things from time to time. And also, yeah, self honesty is very important, being aware of your fears and worries, and your buttons, so to speak. 

I understand that it is a reflection of me, but still, just knowing this, even if you really know, is not enough, if you are not aware of your fears and worries and so on, and not meditating on them. 

Exploding isn't necessary but it happens when we have stuff repressed. Majority of humanity has no clue how much trauma they have repressed. It's a defense mechanism of the human mind but what is resisted persists. It needs to come up eventually. The healthiest and most accurate mindset to have at all times (even though it is tough) is that everything that happens is good. 

Maturity= Suffering. When you physically train you suffer. The more pain you can put up with the more your body can mature in strength. The same is true of intellectual study, and the same is true of emotional growth. If you live a life of comfort you will be the weakest version of yourself. It's why people are good at everything their whole life, or rich, the first time they face failure of any kind it shocks the hell out of them. 

^^^^^This is necessary and an unavoidable part of life. I say this with full knowledge of the SUCKAGE you feel when you are experiencing it. But I've come to realize....it is what it is. 

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Exploding isn't necessary but it happens when we have stuff repressed. Majority of humanity has no clue how much trauma they have repressed. It's a defense mechanism of the human mind but what is resisted persists. It needs to come up eventually. The healthiest and most accurate mindset to have at all times (even though it is tough) is that everything that happens is good. 

Maturity= Suffering. When you physically train you suffer. The more pain you can put up with the more your body can mature in strength. The same is true of intellectual study, and the same is true of emotional growth. If you live a life of comfort you will be the weakest version of yourself. It's why people are good at everything their whole life, or rich, the first time they face failure of any kind it shocks the hell out of them. 

^^^^^This is necessary and an unavoidable part of life. I say this with full knowledge of the SUCKAGE you feel when you are experiencing it. But I've come to realize....it is what it is. 

Yeah, i tried to be a "think positive" person before, but i'm coming to realize that it doesn't work, self honesty is very important. However, being to honest with yourself also seems to be a problem, in a sense. I mean, your mind is also capable of creating endless drama stories, adding endless details to the script, you see. 

I think inner stillness and a state of awareness might be some sort of a balance point, though, like, accept how you are feeling and what you are thinking, what you're worried about etc, but stay as neutral and aware as you can about it, in a sense, to not get lost in it also. 

Edited by Vibroverse

It surprises me that people are so sure that they are god creating reality, when authentic mystics like Ramakrishna or Buddha were not sure of that. Ok, Leo says that he is more awake than Buddha after 10 years of intensive psychedelics. you can believe it or not. but that everyone now says that they too is very ridiculous, makes this forum a ridiculous and sectarian place.

If someone has the audacity to question any of those dogmas, someone is going to come and yell at them to wake up and all that shit, when guys who have been meditating for 30 years 6 hours a day have not reached those realizations. this forum is very stupid

Oh and one other thing. The OP's issue is they don't like like criticism. This was revealed when I made a thread where people were allowed to come at me whole-heartedly. Notice how it made them uncomfortable and they felt the need to defend me. Even though I had stated what the purpose of the  thread was they still felt the need to force their way of seeing things, their belief that criticism is bad onto my thread.

^^^^^This is the type of awareness I push. Observe your actions and WHY YOU DO THEM.

Notice you defended me because you are a good person who thinks criticism is bad, as such you wanted to stand up for me and protect me from the criticism. So yeah you aren't a bad dude, but what you don't realize is whatever identities you construct, its opposite is going to bother you. Notice I was able to take the criticism in stride. Because I don't hide from criticism, the only issue I have is what I call dishonest criticism. Which is criticism you give without understanding. If you lack understanding then that is equivalent to =ignorance= you don't know what you are talking about= untrue=inauthentic.

Observe yourself, observe your triggers, REALLY get to know who this human character you are operating IS. What is their story? Become a FAN of yourself.

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

It surprises me that people are so sure that they are god creating reality, when authentic mystics like Ramakrishna or Buddha were not sure of that. Ok, Leo says that he is more awake than Buddha after 10 years of intensive psychedelics. you can believe it or not. but that everyone now says that they too is very ridiculous, makes this forum a ridiculous and sectarian place.

If someone has the audacity to question any of those dogmas, someone is going to come and yell at them to wake up and all that shit, when guys who have been meditating for 30 years 6 hours a day have not reached those realizations. this forum is very stupid

Yeah, everyone feels like they need to pretend like they are very awake or they won't be loved and accepted in the forum, it's so weird. 

4 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Yeah, i tried to be a "think positive" person before, but i'm coming to realize that it doesn't work, self honesty is very important. However, being to honest with yourself also seems to be a problem, in a sense. I mean, your mind is also capable of creating endless drama stories, adding endless details to the script, you see. 

I think inner stillness and a state of awareness might be some sort of a balance point, though, like, accept how you are feeling and what you are thinking, what you're worried about etc, but stay as neutral and aware as you can about it, in a sense, to not get lost in it also. 

If you notice, I literally made a post that explained logically how everything is actually GOOD. The point of logic is to use it responsibly. I'm not talking bullshit positivity, but TRUE positivity. 

An adult can see the positivity in a child learning to ride a bike falling off and cutting themself. The child cannot. The only difference is experience. Which is why again I have said. Be honest about what you know, what you don't know, and what you want. That's it!! It's so simple!!! But if you have lived a life of scheming, manipulating, it is going to be very hard to do. Because even thoughts are HABITS!!!!! So if you have a habit of dishonesty....you will be trapped and it will be hard to get out!!!

I'll give a profound realization here. Good is so subjective, because GOOD is what feels Good right? Well to a liar, a lie feel GOOD, which means it feels MORE AUTHENTIC than the TRUTH!!! If your mind is corrupted by lies it is VERY HARD to tell the difference between a truth and a lie, because you corrupted your emotional system with feeling COMFORTABLE with lies.

Really understand what it means when it is said that God is a SELF-CREATOR. Understand that every action you take is MEANINGFUL into HOW you will experience reality.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

If you notice, I literally made a post that explained logically how everything is actually GOOD. The point of logic is to use it responsibly. I'm not talking bullshit positivity, but TRUE positivity. 

An adult can see the positivity in a child learning to ride a bike falling off and cutting themself. The child cannot. The only difference is experience. Which is why again I have said. Be honest about what you know, what you don't know, and what you want. That's it!! It's so simple!!! But if you have lived a life of scheming, manipulating, it is going to be very hard to do. Because even thoughts are HABITS!!!!! So if you have a habit of dishonesty....you will be trapped and it will be hard to get out!!!

I'll give a profound realization here. Good is so subjective, because GOOD is what feels Good right? Well to a liar, a lie feel GOOD, which means it feels MORE AUTHENTIC than the TRUTH!!! If your mind is corrupted by lies it is VERY HARD to tell the difference between a truth and a lie, because you corrupted your emotional system with feeling COMFORTABLE with lies.

Really understand what it means when it is said that God is a SELF-CREATOR. Understand that every action you take is MEANINGFUL into HOW you will experience reality.

Yeah, i understand that everything actually is good, but it is not easy to see that when you are feeling trapped, or things like that. And, yeah, when you are in a higher state of consciousness, you can "logically" show to yourself that everything actually is good, etc, but if you are in a lower state of consciousness, then your "logic" will show you that it actually may not be the case, for your perception changes. 

You see, i think logic and rationality, and that sort of a thing, actually is much much more about your state of consciousness. What sounds logical to you differs when you are in different states of consciousness, and that's why i kinda lost hope with all philosophies, all socalled logical and rational models of reality. 

Edited by Vibroverse

@Breakingthewall I am not sure that I as God creates reality, for me it's a dogma from leo, right. But what I know so far is, that a gut feeling/intuition is not it at all. Thats a beginner thinking mind on the spiritual path. 

I dont need God realization to call this gut feeling an delusion. I may have no god realization yet but I am progressed on the path further to recognize the limits of human intuition

Edited by OBEler