Davino

What non-classic psychedelic do you recommend me?

5 posts in this topic

I'm searching to expand my taste in this domain. So far (Malt, LSD, AL-LAD, Mushrooms, Salvia, Weed, Ketamine, MDMA...)

I'm interested in Blue Bliss pellets (5-MAPB+2-FMA+5-MeO-MiPT), similar in effects to MDMA but safer. I still have to make my mind whether to buy them or not.

Any recommendations? What is that secret psychedelic that you hide in your drawer?

Matcha tea. I think it works synergistically with high CBD and a bit of THC.

Be mindful that CBD can greatly enhance the effects of caffeine, so start with half a scoop of matcha powder.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Try 4ho-mipt.. its my favourite. It is very gentle with the earthy feeling of shrooms and a more analytical aka lsd like state of mind. The vizuals are tryptamine like. However, some people get far less out but this is the risk with every chemical.

Mountain tops.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Combine psychedelics with dissociatves and it will be a wild ride.

I once combined dissociatves with 3-fea which was weak on its own and it made the experience amazing. I was levitating filled with MDMA kind of love while being bombarded by boobs from every angle, lol.