Michiryoku

Enlightenment during sleep

6 posts in this topic

I had an enlightenment experience while I was sleeping last night.

1. I realized I am nothing more but a random program / a random person in this world.

2. My goals are nothing special and have no inherent value, they are somewhat random.

3. I feel less attached to this soul of mine as I know it is random and it is NOT me

What do you mean while saying "during sleeping"? Did you have a dream? Or you realized in the morning?

I even had an ego dissolution experience during a dream. I meditated in the dream though.

You can have crazy experiences in consciousness and also insights in dreams. I never explored it but there is "dream yoga", where you first get into lucid dream state and then perform certain yoga practices in your dream to increase consciousness, pretty crazy! I once had an dream where I took an psychedelic and I had a pretty realistic trip experience.

Sounds nihilistic to me.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 hours ago, Michiryoku said:

I had an enlightenment experience while I was sleeping last night.

1. I realized I am nothing more but a random program / a random person in this world.

2. My goals are nothing special and have no inherent value, they are somewhat random.

3. I feel less attached to this soul of mine as I know it is random and it is NOT me

This is the way I prefer to study consciousness. My first mystical experience was after contemplative meditation, removing the parts of ‘me’ that when gone did not result in my ceasing to exist. I did psychedelics after that as I’d heard people describe it as the same experience and so I did and it was. Becoming very comfortable in the psychedelic space and also going into those states of consciousness while the body was asleep prompted me to study the different states and dimensions of consciousness from the discipline of the mind… my reasoning for that was everything is taking place within, including psychedelics and it was nearly just a tool to show what consciousness could do. It’s a lot harder to change the minds states especially when it believes what it’s experiencing is real and can’t let go of it. Putting the body to sleep and removing the 5 senses certainly makes it easier but quite frustrating during periods of nothing happening. Complete and utter relaxation, open heartedness and contentment is a must for me or I go no where.