Javfly33

Am I the only one that gets insane psychedelic effects from Weed?

30 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"A psychedelic effect" is very subjective. For me, even caffeine is psychedelic.

Ah, sweet. I wasn’t far off by considering matcha psychedelic, then:

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I wasn’t far off by considering matcha psychedelic

You left me puzzled with that answer not gonna lie!

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Davino That’s why context and broader information is important, and why we’re all here helping each other out ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The last time I smoked I was in a wacky and euphoric mood, I thought I was the tiger of packets of Cheetos lol.
Then it was a festival in my head with internal hallucinations that didn't make much sense and seemed to come from another dimension.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

My cannabis doctor points out that high dosages of CBD can interact with many other substances in the liver. So good idea to space it out if you take other substances that interact with it. 

I imagine most people prefer high THC with little CBD, so this pointer would not apply in that scenario. You’d be too high to care, anyway.

On 18/11/2023 at 7:55 AM, Yimpa said:

High CBD oil before a date is guaranteed to be an amazing experience filled with lots of lovey-dovey goodness.

In the middle of my last date, I helped the person get over a nasty sickness that they started dealing with abruptly. I ain’t Christ, but I am certainly on weed.

Vaping CBD oddly makes my voice sound much more serious and improves my speech in general. 🤔

Edited by Schizophonia

On 18/11/2023 at 5:55 PM, Yimpa said:

High CBD oil before a date is guaranteed to be an amazing experience filled with lots of lovey-dovey goodness.

Hell yeah dude CBD is this shit! Take it for chronic pain issues and anxiety and it has been life changing! Got a prescription as well. 
CBD definitely has a social benefit, it basically made me quit alcohol just because I didn’t need it anymore.  

On 24/11/2023 at 6:09 AM, Ry4n said:

Hell yeah dude CBD is this shit! Take it for chronic pain issues and anxiety and it has been life changing! Got a prescription as well. 
CBD definitely has a social benefit, it basically made me quit alcohol just because I didn’t need it anymore.  

THC turns me smarter (at least in the short term, for the duration of the effects) while CBD turns me dumber. 

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

THC turns me smarter (at least in the short term, for the duration of the effects) while CBD turns me dumber. 

Which is perfect when you’re on a date.

Helps you get out of your intellectual, serious mode.

Now that’s a smart way to date.

49 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Which is perfect when you’re on a date.

Helps you get out of your intellectual, serious mode.

Now that’s a smart way to date.

Yes but no, because it's an overall reduction in the flow of thoughts and therefore in my ability to use humor, and therefore my presence in general, not great for a date.
THC at least makes me go crazy, I turn into a tiger from packs of cheetos lol.