Loveeee

THIS is infinite, so there is no NOT-THIS

45 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Yep there's nothing that's not THIS. 

There's nothing missing or incomplete....nothing lacking.

The ego can never except THIS completeness. It never becomes satisfied. It will constantly yurn for a better experience in the future.

It places an illusory overlay of meaning, purpose and value overtop of reality and operates from its conditioned perspective.

What to do:  There's nothing to do because it isn't real. Like trying to get rid of a mirage....there's nothing there.

THIS is already liberation, awakening, nirvana, samadhi, the kingdom of heaven. 

It can be recognized!!!

❤️ 

This is true but....the opposite is true as well. This is why Non-Duality isn't a complete awakening unless it includes duality as well.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is true but....the opposite is true as well. This is why Non-Duality isn't a complete awakening unless it includes duality as well.

Well undoubtedly we probably have some differences in what we mean when we use the word duality.

There's duality in the sense that there's separate physical bodies, animals, rocks and trees, planets and solar systems. There are definitely different looking physical appearances within everything....THIS.

The only thing that's completely illusory is that needy "sense of self",  the "I" construct that feels like a separate individual either within the body or as the body or both. 

This illusory character endlessly seeks & packs on the spiritual onion layers of identification until it feels like the ultimate all-knowing spiritual gura 😉. But it's just spiritual ego in disguse as what some call the True or Higher Self. 

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I just stopped seeing the original post to comment this. I absolutely don't see it anymore, not there. Only previous moments had it, precisely proving this moment is not infinity and that non-existence influences my experience.

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

This illusory character endlessly seeks & packs on the spiritual onion layers of identification until it feels like the ultimate all-knowing spiritual gura 😉. But it's just spiritual ego in disguse as what some call the True or Higher Self. 

12 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Well but if you have to admit that reality exists and that there are perfect forms existing in perfect synchronicity. This ultimate reality is what we are, and we can open ourselves to it.

The self that you say is illusory is the center of this experience that remembers and projects, but if it disappears, reality remains.This reality is what we seek, what we want to open ourselves to. We could call it the higher self in the sense that it is what we are, although it is not a self because it is not concrete or defined, but this is just semantics. The important thing is the openness to the unlimited, this is undoubtedly and real.

On 11/19/2023 at 5:13 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Well but if you have to admit that reality exists and that there are perfect forms existing in perfect synchronicity. This ultimate reality is what we are, and we can open ourselves to it.

The self that you say is illusory is the center of this experience that remembers and projects, but if it disappears, reality remains.This reality is what we seek, what we want to open ourselves to. We could call it the higher self in the sense that it is what we are, although it is not a self because it is not concrete or defined, but this is just semantics. The important thing is the openness to the unlimited, this is undoubtedly and real.

Gotcha,

What's being said is that identification as reality itself is a conceptual illusion or misunderstanding. 

It seems like there is a solid "someone here"

But that entity was never there from the start. Emptiness!

Not even void 😟 

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi