Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

simple logic

10 posts in this topic

Is Consciousness Unlimited Infinity? Yes / No.

If Yes:

Each limited area, section, or spatial object can be divided within its boundaries into an infinite number of increasingly smaller fields, sections, and objects - however, such fractal infinity has limits, and - we can thus determine its center.

In the case of unlimited infinity, it is impossible to determine its center because we can only talk about the center in relation to the boundaries surrounding it.

Therefore, the claim that somewhere there is someone (I, you, she, he) or something that is the source of this Consciousness is false at the very foundations of the most straightforward logic.

Consciousness IS. Reality IS. It is not the dream of someone or something. But if you want to call it a dream necessarily, it's nobody's dream.

If you manage to leave for a moment this constantly talking tool of the mind that knows no silence, you will immediately feel what I am talking about.

So much for personal solipsism, however, I don't know the definition of another one.

Of course, you can call it a mind game and thus hide your lack of argument—an old human trick. You can question the entire infinite existence. Reduce it to a personal phantasmagoria. And you know what? Nothing. Absolutely nothing will happen. Everything will continue to be as it is.

Forms are imagination/dreams of the formless void. That impersonal void is dreaming this place up, it may not be a person with a personality but it is definitely a conscious entity. 

That impersonal void is attached to a single body, the only body with experience/sensations in the entire universe, hence the solipsism.

The experience of this impersonal void that is simulating only one set of 5 senses is the entirety of existence.

Edited by strangelooper

@strangelooper Read carefully what you wrote and think about where there is a lack of coherence in your statement. I can't do it for you and I already know that I shouldn't even do it.

3 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Each limited area, section, or spatial object can be divided within its boundaries into an infinite number of increasingly smaller fields, sections, and objects - however, such fractal infinity has limits, and - we can thus determine its center.

Trying to understand infinity is strange, you have to see it from an unlimited perspective.

Our experience is limited and appears to have a center: the self, the receiver of the experience, which controls, understands, and desires. The dissolution of that center is what makes the infinite manifest as such.

The problem is that either there is the infinite, or there is the self. The self is the one who wants to understand, but cannot because for there to really be understanding, the self must disappear, and the understanding that remains is empty, it is being. 

So I'd say that it's impossible to understand infinity by logic, because logic is limited. 

@Breakingthewall I would say that Consciousness as unlimited infinity cannot be known not only by logic which is a subtool of mind, but by anything that is limited.

6 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Breakingthewall I would say that Consciousness as unlimited infinity cannot be known not only by logic which is a subtool of mind, but by anything that is limited.

It can be experienced, since we are that, but it can't be defined. The only possible definition would be without limits

@Breakingthewall You Are That. "You" is temporary localization of "That" inside "That". Point is to realize "That" from this localized and extremely limited position which,in addition, is eclipsed by experience of conditioned mind and whole, utterly complicated persona structure. Point is to "Be That" again. Because what you really are - is "That". Best words we can use to describe "That" are - Unconditional, Unlimited Love, Joy, Happines, Compassion.  "That" is The Way The Truth, The Life. Sat, Chit, Ananda. The best, but still very incomplete description. Because you can't define "That" what is beyond any description, no matter how you try. There is huge gap between conceptual understanding of "That" and a complete opening to "That" - what You constantly remind us. Ultimate challenge is to embody "That". When this happens, even for a tiny moment, true miracles happen to your experience of body, mind, and "other" beings. But this is another incomplete story for another thread.

21 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

There is huge gap between conceptual understanding of "That" and a complete opening to "That"

More than a gap I'd say that conceptual understanding is one of the barriers that prevent openness. Leo put this quote from a Greek philosopher , plotinus, on his blog, I think it explains it perfectly:

You ask, 'How can we know the Infinite?' I answer, not by reason. It is the office of reason to distinguish and define. The Infinite, therefore, cannot be ranked among its objects. You can only apprehend the Infinite by a faculty superior to reason, by entering into a state in which you are your finite self no longer, in which the Divine Essence is communicated to you. This is Ecstasy. It is the liberation of your mind from its finite consciousness."

On 11/8/2023 at 1:53 PM, strangelooper said:

Forms are imagination/dreams of the formless void. That impersonal void is dreaming this place up, it may not be a person with a personality but it is definitely a conscious entity. 

That impersonal void is attached to a single body, the only body with experience/sensations in the entire universe, hence the solipsism.

The experience of this impersonal void that is simulating only one set of 5 senses is the entirety of existence.

^^^There are more than 5 senses you know. Be open to that possibility.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.