jdc7733

God has like so much explaining to do…

10 posts in this topic

I’d want like compensation that I couldn’t even imagine for what I have experienced in this life, even though, I’ve just had the time of my life over the past so many hours because like life is just so ridiculous, like, where would you even begin? I can’t even imagine what god would have to be like to dream up such an absolute mess of a life. What on earth is god up to? Making me think bad things are going to happen for things I did do and didn’t do and might have even had a past life which somehow meant I deserved this and all the things other people have done which are not under anyone in this life’s control. If you bought life, you’d definitely want to take it back to where it came from, and, like… I don’t even know what an appropriate response would be to who ever is responsible. How would they possibly compensate for what you’ve done? I’ve always wanted to be clever but like how is anything that I can even imagine clever? Like, wtf. I’m Jesus Christ, crucify me and send me to heaven… Or at least like… Create something that doesn’t have like any negative consequences. End of rant.

Edited by jdc7733

The cool thing about life is everyone who has experienced pain understands pain. You are not going to make it through life without experiencing pain. If you want the answers gotta raise your consciousness.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 I can’t imagine a level of consciousness where you would understand life. You could be deceiving yourself, you could lying, you could be saying something that people don’t understand, you could be real or not real, you could have somehow caused this life even though there’s no way you’d want it if you thought reasonably. Everything could not be true… I could go on but like wtf? Hahahahahahaha.

You'll know when you know. The same way you know right now....is the same knowing that is universal.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

gods not making you think anything you are programming your mind to think them by giving attention to them. the mind is a program

@Hojo I’m not being funny but how are you supposed to program your own brain? Let’s say science is true, then everything you think is caused by your brain. If god is true then everything you think is caused by god. If psychology is true then everything you think is caused by your experiences but somehow you still have control over it? Saying you have control over your thoughts is just like not even a level.

9 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

god is true then everything you think is caused by god

God is not someone who does things, it's the source of life, the mistery of existence that arises from the absence of limits. It is the cosmos of unimaginable magnitude in its infinite cycles. Do you think you can understand it, judge it, with your finite mind? impossible, you can only open yourself to the infinite within you, which is the totality of existence, and abandon the structured mind . If not, you only will get a limited mess.

11 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

@Hojo I’m not being funny but how are you supposed to program your own brain? Let’s say science is true, then everything you think is caused by your brain. If god is true then everything you think is caused by god. If psychology is true then everything you think is caused by your experiences but somehow you still have control over it? Saying you have control over your thoughts is just like not even a level.

It depends on what level you are at in consciousness. Since God is everything, God is doing everything. But God's power is so powerful it can appear that the human identity is doing something. You can reach a state of consciousness where you can watch your human character doing things no different than watching characters on a screen. This will surprise the hell out of you. You have the power to attach yourself to your human character and believe you are doing something or unattach and watch things happen. 

Your suffering comes from thinking you are doing something. As God you can choose how you want to experience life, you can go deeper in immersion or you can wake up more. Of you can do both LOL.

@jdc7733 you just tell your mind what you want it to remeber you can pay attention to your thoughts and not pay attention to them. Pay attention to the things you want your mind to think and don't when its bringing up stuff you don't want to think. You can program your mind to sing mary had a little lamb 24/7 non stop for you and you don't have to think about singing it it will do it automatically like all your other thoughts. Your brain has a hard drive in it and everytime you think about something its asking you if you want to remeber it or not and by paying attention to what it is saying, you are saying yes I like to think about this. If you dont like a thought ignore it if you like it then bask in it thats how you program your mind. If your mind is saying crazy shit its cause you keep reacting to the crazy shit its saying. But you are not any of your thoughts period its just a program.

Edited by Hojo

9 hours ago, Hojo said:

@jdc7733 you just tell your mind what you want it to remeber you can pay attention to your thoughts and not pay attention to them. Pay attention to the things you want your mind to think and don't when its bringing up stuff you don't want to think. You can program your mind to sing mary had a little lamb 24/7 non stop for you and you don't have to think about singing it it will do it automatically like all your other thoughts. Your brain has a hard drive in it and everytime you think about something its asking you if you want to remeber it or not and by paying attention to what it is saying, you are saying yes I like to think about this. If you dont like a thought ignore it if you like it then bask in it thats how you program your mind. If your mind is saying crazy shit its cause you keep reacting to the crazy shit its saying. But you are not any of your thoughts period its just a program.

Complete nonsense