Merkabah Star

The Merkabah Star/Star Of David. Protection Symbol.

14 posts in this topic

For me the Merkabah Star is a potent, protection symbol to protect against distorted and negative energies, entities and frequencies in our existence. When I started remembering and awakening and before I had all the spiritual tools I now have, I taped a huge Merkabah Star on my ceiling above my bed and another one in my lounge room above my meditation area and where I would do my Qigong exercises and Buddhist chanting. One of my Jewish besties would do tai chi under it too when he would come over the hang out. 

Merkabah Star/Star Of David

This geometry means Unity, unity of polarity coming into oneness with God.  The Merkaba Star or Star of David is the symbol code called upon to support the path of energetic synthesis, to bring unity within the lightbody. The Star of David means unity between male and female, the geometry directs balance between the masculine and feminine energies that exist within every human being, whether male or female form. 

The six-pointed Star of David is a Light Symbol Code that represents the first cause of sound frequency’s unifying function of Holy Mother’s quintessence, the pure divine fire-water within the alchemy of the holy spirit, the sacred animating force which controls the essence of organic and eternal life.

By Margaret Starbird. “The mandala of the hexagram, also known as the Star of David is much older than Judaism, older even than history! As an archetypal symbol for the sacred union of the opposite energies, it is the yin-yang of western civilization. Formed by the intertwining of the “fire” and “water” triangles (the male “blade” and the female “chalice”) this symbol represents the masculine and feminine principles in perfect union, the sacred marriage or Hieros Gamos of the ancient world. In India the symbol represents the cosmic dance of Shiva and Shakti, and the Jewish Kabbala suggests that the Ark of the Covenant contains, in addition to the tables of the Ten Commandments, a regular hexagram representing a man and woman in intimate embrace.

Since Sacred Union is the source of all life on this planet, the six-pointed star uniting the archetypal male and female triangles has long been acknowledged as the model for balance and wholeness. Medieval Alchemists called the Star the philosopher’s stone, adding a tiny dot on the upper right hand point to represent the presence of God and guidance of the Divine Spirit. 

The message of the Star of David in the heavens is undoubtedly “peace on earth.” But it is more than that. It is a reminder that we are not alone–that we are part of a whole and that the Living Force of the Cosmos is with us. Equality, mutuality, community and wisdom are all summed up in this beautiful mandala whose ultimate archetypal meaning is harmony in diversity. It’s rising now to bless and enlighten us is truly a gift for all peoples!

P976Y3p.jpg

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Star_of_David

4 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Can you list more protection tools? 

Glock, knife, hand of fatima 🪬 

1 hour ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Can you list more protection tools? This is really important for the spiritual aspirant. Demons actually made my life a hell in the path to prevent my enligthenment. 

I went through hell for a while there too. It’s not a fun time. You do get past it. 

I saw an energy reader and she told me to imagine my guardian angels hand touching all around my aura and putting a protection shield around me, and to do that a few times a day. Same with bed, when I got into bed I imagined the Angel doing a grid all around my bed and under my bed. Made a massive difference. Next time I saw her she said she can see all the lines around my bed and my aura was a lot stronger. 

if angels don’t resonate, you can ask your true light spirit guides to do it for you. Start connecting to those basic things around you, I just connected to things higher and higher to help with that kind of interference. Now I walk into a room and am a power force. Takes time and work though. 

burn sage too. You want to clear that crap as much as possible. “Anything that is not a true light being or energy I release to the love and light of god or the universe.” Saying “true light “ was a game changer for me too with them, as it’s like a parasite cleanse. The more you use your true light spirit team around you, the stronger you get. 

you are a power force. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

48 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

There really is beauty, harmony and strength in that symbol.

It’s so potent.

I had a friend who was really spiritual, years ago, and whenever he would come over I was clearing him of negative energies,  he was an osteopath and an empath and was taking on all this crap from his clients, trying to help them. So I told him to draw a Merkabah star on the soles of his feet when he gets home. He messages me later and says he started having heart palpitations when he drew them on. 

another friend of mine was dating this really creepy chick, total meth head, shooting it up,  she was a model  (still was ugly to me😀), anyway when she was out one night we drew Merkabah stars on A4 paper and put them under the mattress on her side of the bed. Not sure if it helped but they broke up a few months later, so hopefully it did something. 🤡

@Merkabah Star Great. I would add having a bible, a cross in the room, a hanuman picture and pray to him as well and wear a rudrashka aswell. Am sure there are many more things to add. When i go back to the path i don't want a single demon messing around. This is important while tripping too as you get vulnerable they can influence thoughts. Just a couple days ago i had a satanic dream where baphomet appeared and tried to terrify me. Luckily i dont fear demons as i am so used to them, negativity and chaos. Terror wont work on me.

@PurpleTree I am getting those too but to deal with the human demons. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

45 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

@Kalki Avatar always set some protection up when you get high, those things are opportunists. 

What do you think are the best protections for empaths?

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

What do you think are the best protections for empaths?

Statements. Affirmations. 

im a big empath.

in the morning shower or when you are eating breakfast say in your head things like “I can have deep empathy for all living things but I don’t take on any of the energies associated with that, nor do I give my energy away”, and you could add “anything that is not mine I release to the love and light of god or the universe”, because empaths are often running around in dream state too, helping people. 😀

Interesting Dreams.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 5.11.2023 at 11:54 PM, Merkabah Star said:

Statements. Affirmations. 

im a big empath.

in the morning shower or when you are eating breakfast say in your head things like “I can have deep empathy for all living things but I don’t take on any of the energies associated with that, nor do I give my energy away”, and you could add “anything that is not mine I release to the love and light of god or the universe”, because empaths are often running around in dream state too, helping people. 😀

Ok i‘m trying it

anything else than affirmations?

isn‘t there a funky symbol to wear or put on my shoes?

2 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

Ok i‘m trying it

anything else than affirmations?

isn‘t there a funky symbol to wear or put on my shoes?

Sure, put a smiley face on your shoes. 🤡

18 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Sure, put a smiley face on your shoes. 🤡

😡🪬