GENOCIDE : more children killed in 3 weeks in Gaza than annual world total

85 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Nivsch said:

UN secretary: "an Inappropriate criminal hucking" 

He is a total joke 🙄

Let Love In

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

He is a total joke 🙄

Sorry if I wan't clear but I wrote this sentence about him in humor. But it realy suits him to say that.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Sorry if I wan't clear but I wrote this sentence about him in humor. But it realy suits him to say that.

Lol, I see 😂 

Let Love In

25 thousand deaths 

Still not genocide ? 

See you at 50 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 11/3/2023 at 3:42 AM, Loveeee said:

Of the past 3 years, according to the global charity Save the Children

Now 3800, and counting 

This isn't your typical war, it's not even a war, it's a genocide 

Yes GENOCIDE, don't be scared of the word, the UN isn't, as shown in this article published on their website today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the group, causing them serious bodily or mental harm, imposing living conditions intended to destroy the group, preventing births, and forcibly transferring children out of the group. Victims are targeted because of their real or perceived membership of a group, not randomly

I understand this post was made before the ceasefire but Hamas broke the ceasefire 15 minutes after it was declared. 

Also if Israel wanted to genocide the Palestinians they would all be dead a long time a go.