Dodo

Reality is not a Dream

106 posts in this topic

The world is in a sense an extension of your subconscious mind, thus reality is conjured up from your mind. Thus reality is a dream. Then there are dreams within the dream and different kinds of dreams.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

On 11/1/2023 at 1:41 PM, An young being said:

But risking life in the physical reality is different from risking life in something else.

Let's just say I called reality's bluff. Let's just say after I awakened I still couldn't believe it so I did some crazy dangerous shit....and nothing happened. I won't share it because I don't know if it will happen for you the way it did for me. Let's just say...you have been severely deluded on how life works. This is why I said, if you don't confirm something for yourself it is just a belief. This is how you discover what is true and what is false. I don't even want you to believe anything I say because believing anything someone says is a waste of time.

What you do is you do your own research, and if the research requires you to put some skin in the game and take risks you do it if you want the truth. If you don't, you admit you don't want to confirm it and go on your way. The problem is people want to skip steps in life and make unverified claims. I can tell based on what people say whether they are awake or not. Understand that the more rigid your mind is the more limits you have.

For example one of the dumbest things the OP put is that dreams don't have continuity. Do you know how stupid that is? He actually believes that as an absolute dreams don't have continuity? That alone tells you he DID NOT DO RESEARCH. Do you know how many people have recurring dreams? PLENTY OF PEOPLE. Also notice he never talked about day dreaming. Is day dreaming not dreaming? Also notice he doesn't realize that thinking about the PAST is ALSO DREAMING. 

You see? He creates distinctions in his mind and actually thinks those barriers exist. His mind is like a child, and he actually believes he smart. Making claims that he has raised objections nobody has ever made....while actually NOT researching into the claims people have made. Do you know how self-absorbed and dishonest you gotta be to do no research and then make claims you are the only person to make those claims. My God the arrogance in that one.

Like I can't even take this guy seriously....he doesn't have enough humility to know when he lacks sufficient information to make claims.

Also.....there are multiple sources both academic and non academic that verify that reality is a dream/imagination. Leo isn't even the first to say it. Also...you can actually verify it for yourself like I did. I literally live in that state all the time. The problem is you have to risk your sanity. I went to the psyche ward 3 times, had a short term bout of uncontrollable hallucinations. Then after 3 edible trips I broke through permanently. Before those edible trips though I was shown it was a dream. 

Once I went to the void, the actual void. Everything disappeared and I was floating in a void. Once a multi-dimensional being appeared and tried to pull me away and I resisted it and it merged with me. Another trip time stopped. I walked outside and everyone was frozen still. This actually happened on two occasions the second time not as long. Another trip I walked outside and people around me walked in unison with me and only moved when I moved.

Eventually I got tired of entering these states through substances and even with proof in front of me that it was a dream I got REALLY SERIOUS. I did something VERY STUPID on PURPOSE repeatedly, I was like if I am going to die for the truth I will. So I called the bluff and put my physical body on the line because even though I knew it was a dream I wanted to see if the dream would protect me. IT DID. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. Not only did it protect me, it gave me an awakening out of the blue to share its love with me. 

The only reason I don't share this part because I don't want some idiot doing the stupid shit I did and actually ending their dream. I don't know why I keep being spared but for whatever reason I am spared. If you want to know what I did I'll message you but I won't share it on the forums. But yeah anybody telling you its not a dream is full of shit absolutely and cannot be trusted. In fact if they claim they know its not like the OP, they make Donald Trump look like a saint in comparison of how dishonest they are. This isn't to demonize them, they are just lying to get some attention.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Oh and there is existing research of people having the same night time dream.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/dream-catcher/201606/can-two-people-have-the-same-dream

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86  yeah, I want to know what you did, if you could pm me that would be cool, I can’t pm yet, but can reply if someone pm’s me. 

with the void, do you think staying there was an option? 

On 07/11/2023 at 8:19 AM, Razard86 said:

Let's just say I called reality's bluff. Let's just say after I awakened I still couldn't believe it so I did some crazy dangerous shit....and nothing happened. I won't share it because I don't know if it will happen for you the way it did for me. Let's just say...you have been severely deluded on how life works. This is why I said, if you don't confirm something for yourself it is just a belief. This is how you discover what is true and what is false. I don't even want you to believe anything I say because believing anything someone says is a waste of time.

What you do is you do your own research, and if the research requires you to put some skin in the game and take risks you do it if you want the truth. If you don't, you admit you don't want to confirm it and go on your way. The problem is people want to skip steps in life and make unverified claims. I can tell based on what people say whether they are awake or not. Understand that the more rigid your mind is the more limits you have.

For example one of the dumbest things the OP put is that dreams don't have continuity. Do you know how stupid that is? He actually believes that as an absolute dreams don't have continuity? That alone tells you he DID NOT DO RESEARCH. Do you know how many people have recurring dreams? PLENTY OF PEOPLE. Also notice he never talked about day dreaming. Is day dreaming not dreaming? Also notice he doesn't realize that thinking about the PAST is ALSO DREAMING. 

You see? He creates distinctions in his mind and actually thinks those barriers exist. His mind is like a child, and he actually believes he smart. Making claims that he has raised objections nobody has ever made....while actually NOT researching into the claims people have made. Do you know how self-absorbed and dishonest you gotta be to do no research and then make claims you are the only person to make those claims. My God the arrogance in that one.

Like I can't even take this guy seriously....he doesn't have enough humility to know when he lacks sufficient information to make claims.

Also.....there are multiple sources both academic and non academic that verify that reality is a dream/imagination. Leo isn't even the first to say it. Also...you can actually verify it for yourself like I did. I literally live in that state all the time. The problem is you have to risk your sanity. I went to the psyche ward 3 times, had a short term bout of uncontrollable hallucinations. Then after 3 edible trips I broke through permanently. Before those edible trips though I was shown it was a dream. 

Once I went to the void, the actual void. Everything disappeared and I was floating in a void. Once a multi-dimensional being appeared and tried to pull me away and I resisted it and it merged with me. Another trip time stopped. I walked outside and everyone was frozen still. This actually happened on two occasions the second time not as long. Another trip I walked outside and people around me walked in unison with me and only moved when I moved.

Eventually I got tired of entering these states through substances and even with proof in front of me that it was a dream I got REALLY SERIOUS. I did something VERY STUPID on PURPOSE repeatedly, I was like if I am going to die for the truth I will. So I called the bluff and put my physical body on the line because even though I knew it was a dream I wanted to see if the dream would protect me. IT DID. ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS. Not only did it protect me, it gave me an awakening out of the blue to share its love with me. 

The only reason I don't share this part because I don't want some idiot doing the stupid shit I did and actually ending their dream. I don't know why I keep being spared but for whatever reason I am spared. If you want to know what I did I'll message you but I won't share it on the forums. But yeah anybody telling you its not a dream is full of shit absolutely and cannot be trusted. In fact if they claim they know its not like the OP, they make Donald Trump look like a saint in comparison of how dishonest they are. This isn't to demonize them, they are just lying to get some attention.

We already had a case on this forum of someone doing this, unfortunately. One fellow member took his life, unfortunately for his family and friends. I had communication with him before it happened. 

This is not a wise teaching at all. In a dream, one can do serious damage. There are no rules and there are no consequences in a dream. 

The close ones of said member will live the rest of their lives with this tragedy - Turning their so called "dreams"  into nightmares. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟