Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sabth

Do you think my family was at fault for not providing for me?

18 posts in this topic

Do you think my father or my mom was at fault for not providing to me?

I asked for a car and she said I'm not working. But I don't even have the basics to work. Do you think they are at fault for not sponsoring me/sending me to a university till I'm old? I asked them since I wanna change a university back then. But it never realized. 

I should be still studying if not a degree a master degree even at this age. I should be finishing just recently by right. But I've spent my time/my youth not doing anything. Being a NEET. Do you think it's my fault?

Do you think it's their fault keeping me getting old without any achievements or something? I didn't grow into adult. I still couldn't drive. 

Do you think it's their fault that they are not providing my needs? I'm not really doing anything right now. And I'm just getting older. 

Gosh, if I heard this from my son, I would slap him in the face and throw him out of the house - so that he wastes not a single minute more of his and my time. 

Do you have a disability or other condition that makes you unable to work?

Are you a minor? 

Did your parents lock you up in their basement to prevent you from going to university? 

If none of this is about you, I don't see how it could be your parent's fault. 

I also don't see a good reason for pointing fingers, unless you're actively healing and letting go of self-blame. 

If you're a sane and physically healthy adult human being not living under extreme conditions, nothing is holding you back from having a car, job and education but you. 

Sorry, a bit rough, but time to grow up is now. 

@DianaFr you're not the first person to bring up "disability" . My "doctor" said she's going to give me a disability card so that I could get a money from the government when I told her that I'm not working for weeks upon weeks (of appointment) but I'm not a disabled person. After she asked me my age and that I'm living with my parents. She suggest me that I apply for the disability card. 

But I got offended instead. (I'm not disabled) ~~

Look at me :

Do I look like a disabled person? @DianaFr

Maybe it was my personality? My social aspect? The way I move my body? Idk. I hope not. 

Edited by Sabth

Okay, we know now that there are not physical restrictions that are holding you back. Then what is? 

The question is - are you satisfied with your current life and yourself? If you don't change anything, will you like your life 10 years, 20 years from now? 

If you are generally okay and just looking for approval - you do you. It's certainly not my cup of tea, but, hey, people have different desires and that's fine. 

If you don't like your life, however, only you can change it. It doesn't mean you can't ask for support, but you gotta show initiative. 

So what is it that you ultimately want? 

Of course I am not satisfied with my current life I feel like I am stuck somehow. Like I couldn't do anything. 

While I don't wanna get married yet, I do wanna get married after I've done a one or two project. A video project that I made on my own to it's completion. This is my dream. But to start it I will need a lot of money, which I hadn't even had the chance to make. So I don't know.

I want to have a child soon too. But not until I've done these things. :)

Edited by Sabth

So you have a few quite specific goals to work on!

The video project sounds like one that only needs a plan and a take-off. The path tends to show itself as we go, so it doesn't even matter that you don't have the money just yet. 

You also say that you feel stuck, like you can't do anything. What do you mean? 

I just feel like I am stuck. I didn't know how to make money. And usually, in the past, Im just stuck at home.

It seems like a rude awakening. Being conscious is the first part, feeling the second and healing the third.

Have a vision for your life, dream and go for it, live for it and die for it. You take the decisions in your life, you set the direction in your life and you are not gonna let anyone decide for you and you'll go to the deep end for it. You are clear and grounded in yourself, you take care of yourself, you love yourself. That's why you take the decisions you take fore yourself, because you love yourself too much for not to do so.

@Davino :) I feel like I wanna start studying again. At an oversea university. But I don't know how I can even do this. A local private university would be ideal. My life feels empty without education. My mind feels empty. 

But idk how well I can transition into that mode..or if it's even good. I haven't been into one since 2020. Four years. 

Edited by Sabth

I'm feeling anxiety because I dont have a proper education.. even Leo completed his degree and work in his field for a few years. As everyone else should. My sister completed her masters. 

On 29/10/2023 at 11:05 PM, Sabth said:

But I don't know how I can even do this.

Don't let that stop you. Don't limit yourself. Become the person that achieves it, transform yourself into someone that will make it into a reality.

17 minutes ago, Sabth said:

I'm feeling anxiety because I dont have a proper education.. even Leo completed his degree and work in his field for a few years. As everyone else should. My sister completed her masters. 

You cannot change your past but you can change your future and it all happens in the now. Become clear now, talk to yourself now. It is in the now that mature conversations happen in yourself.

Watch Leo's video of Life advice for young people:

@Davino someone have recommended that video and I have watched it. 

Edited by Sabth

1 hour ago, Sabth said:

Take an educational loan and do a course that fetches good jobs as well as that you are interested in. If your parents don't accept, tell your parents that you would work hard to pay back the money in a few years. You can also do part time works while studying.

I actually haven't watch that video.

I have only watch part two. 

Now I have watch it. No wonder it's new/never heard of before. 

@Sabth Stop blaming others and take 100% responsibility for your life, thats the only way to get out of your situation. The future is bright, but you need to grab the bull by the horns and stop using your parents as a scapegoat.