Lila9

Free Palestine? No thanks.

195 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

@Lila9 So if you are also the 6 million Jews that were killed then you are the Palestinians getting killed right now. Essentially you share a being with everyone and everything is oneness. This is extremely important and Israel nor Palestine have this knowing so they have an excuse but why get sucked into it when you have higher knowledge?

Because I'm a biased human and I honor the level of where I am at right now.

I'm not in place to pretend that I share love with radical Islamic terrorists or that I support Islamic dictatorship at the expense of Jewish democracy.

It doesn't mean that I'm blind to the suffering of Palestinians or want them to suffer. 

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

Yes, so what? Am I now not allowed to point out the root cause of the conflict because it will be called a blame game? 

The issue is that it's even not the root cause. Just humans being humans. And it's not necessarily absolutely good or bad. it's good to someone, bad to someone else.

Let Love In

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

The issue is that it's even not the root cause. Just humans being humans. And it's not necessarily absolutely good or bad. it's good to someone, bad to someone else.

Yeah. But there can be different levels of the root cause. If we analysing why the conflict happened, it's unhelpful to say that humans are just humans. You might as well say that it's because you are God and you imagined it to be in this way.

@Lila9 also, if you want me to be objective. I can try to be and say that I do think that Israel has a right to defend themselves. Including offensive operations.

but the way they are doing it rught now and the collaterral damage it causes is just nuts. This is what I have an issue with.

20 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Israel attacks Hamas when it gets attacked by it, this is factual.

Israel attacked decades ago, Hamas is just fighting back.

20 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Israel doesn't oppress Gaza

Who put all the people there? They did oppress all of Palestine. Most land Israelis live is stolen from them. Israel basically is like a person stealing someone s house, putting all the members of the house in a small shitty cottage and when those people attack they massacre them by saying "we are just fighting back. Well if you did not steal their house they would not hit you.

Fundamental issue is that Israel is built on stolen land and the old owners will not accept it.

14 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

at the expense of Jewish democracy.

The democracy your glorious PM was trying to undermine by rewritting the constitution and give himself more power?

Just now, Karmadhi said:

The democracy your glorious PM was trying to undermine by rewritting the constitution and give himself more power?

She is not Jewish, xD

Just now, Something Funny said:

Yeah. But there can be different levels of the root cause. If we analysing why the conflict happened, it's unhelpful to say that humans are just humans. You might as well say that it's because you are God and you imagined it to be in this way.

Even on the relative level, there are so many reasons entangled with eachother in such a complex way that if you focus only on one of the reasons in a particular time frame, it would be a small portion of the truth.

Let Love In

5 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@Lila9 also, if you want me to be objective. I can try to be and say that I do think that Israel has a right to defend themselves. Including offensive operations.

but the way they are doing it rught now and the collaterral damage it causes is just nuts. This is what I have an issue with.

I understand.

Let Love In

The narrative managers are still struggling with the problem that when they announced that Palestinians had escaped from their concentration camp and killed a bunch of Israelis, an inconvenient number of people started asking “Wait, what were they doing in a concentration camp?”

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Israel attacked decades ago, Hamas is just fighting back.

Who put all the people there? They did oppress all of Palestine. Most land Israelis live is stolen from them. Israel basically is like a person stealing someone s house, putting all the members of the house in a small shitty cottage and when those people attack they massacre them by saying "we are just fighting back. Well if you did not steal their house they would not hit you.

Fundamental issue is that Israel is built on stolen land and the old owners will not accept it.

It's not a stolen land as Zionists bought terertories from Arabs (even though it wasn't allowed). They believed in claiming the land peacefully. These people have already experienced an horrific genocide in Europe, they came to this land traumatized but hopeful, not will ill intentions. Arabs didn't like that they are coming, legitimately, and attacked them for that and of course these Zionists defended themselves. 

Don't forget there were already Jews from the Jesus days on this land, especially in Jerusalem, are the Jews who came from Europe also stole the land from the Jews who were already there? 

This land belonged to the British Mandate at that time and they decided to divide it to Israel and Palestine, how it counts as stealing I don't understand? 

This narrative that there was a Palestinian country that was occupied violently by Jews is not correct.

Let Love In

4 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This narrative that there was a Palestinian country that was occupied violently by Jews is not correct.

Nakba -Google this. I know in Israeli it is not allowed to be mentioned because it clearly shows their atrocities.

Kicking out people that lived there for centuries seems like expulsion to me.

Rationalize it however you want.

6 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Don't forget there were already Jews from the Jesus days on this land, especially in Jerusalem

I am not saying no land in Israel is Jewish. But many territories were Palestinian.

Your first PM had to get a palestinian visa to even enter. Let that sink in...

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I'm not Israeli, not Jewish. From my understanding it's only lately the government became more inclined to the radical right and I don't support this.

However, Israel is still the most democratic nation in the middle east and that would be sad to lose it for another Islamic dictatorship where women are killed for ridiculous reasons and animals don't have rights.

I've seen a documentary a few years ago about how many dogs, sheep, cows, horses and various injured animals Israeli animal rights organizations save from the West bank. These people have no respect to animals. There was stories like raping, burning, cutting animals and causing them serious damage, and this is normal in this kind of mentality when animals equal to 0. 

Let Love In

1 minute ago, Lila9 said:

I've seen a documentary a few years ago about how many dogs, sheep, cows, horses and various injured animals Israeli animal rights organizations save from the West bank. These people have no respect to animals. There was stories like raping, burning, cutting animals and causing them serious damage, and this is normal in this kind of mentality when animals equal to 0. 

Interesting how Israelis seem more fond of animals than of Palestinians kids.

However I am not surprised since they famously said "Comparing Arabs to animals is an insult to the animals".

The more I see how this war is going the more barbaric Israelis shows themselves to be.

Just an hour ago they bombed a refugee camp which they declared a safe zone for people to go to and at least 50 confirmed dead.

Fucking monsters.

21 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Nakba -Google this. I know in Israeli it is not allowed to be mentioned because it clearly shows their atrocities.

Kicking out people that lived there for centuries seems like expulsion to me.

Rationalize it however you want.

What about all the Jews who were explled at this time from the Arabic Muslim countries?

Jews people also lived in these Muslim countries for centuries after they were explled from Israel.

Would it be weird if Jews would come back the Muslim countries like Yemen they were explled from and commit suicidal terror attacks against innocent civilians? 

27 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Your first PM had to get a palestinian visa to even enter. Let that sink in...

The land was called Palestine by the Roman empire, but it's just a name to the land, there wasn't an Arab Muslim country there, it belonged to the British Mandate. Everyone who was born in this land before 1948 was called Palestinian, no matter if it was a Muslim, Jew or Christian.

Let Love In

25 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Interesting how Israelis seem more fond of animals than of Palestinians kids.

However I am not surprised since they famously said "Comparing Arabs to animals is an insult to the animals".

The more I see how this war is going the more barbaric Israelis shows themselves to be.

Just an hour ago they bombed a refugee camp which they declared a safe zone for people to go to and at least 50 confirmed dead.

Fucking monsters.

It seems that Israelies are fond of Palestinians more than Hamas fond of them or other Arab countries fond of them.

Let Love In

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Because I'm a biased human and I honor the level of where I am at right now.

I'm not in place to pretend that I share love with radical Islamic terrorists or that I support Islamic dictatorship at the expense of Jewish democracy.

It doesn't mean that I'm blind to the suffering of Palestinians or want them to suffer. 

You either love everyone or you love no one. If you don't love Hitler then you don't understand what radical love is. And yes this is horrible to say except we are on an enlightenment forum so you should be developed enough to handle me saying that

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

You either love everyone or you love no one.

That's bullshit, lol. 

Just now, Something Funny said:

That's bullshit, lol. 

In terms of absolute truth. It's not bullshit. You don't understand love