Lila9

Free Palestine? No thanks.

195 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

What you are missing is that Palestinians are victims of their own mentality, leadership and level of development before they are victims of Israel and the west. Their egos cling to this view and not only theirs. There is pattern in the middle east that keeps them stuck with undeveloped leadership and underdeveloped societies.

Who cares who lived there 70 years ago? Why to cling to a land which your grandfather was expelled from 70 years ago if you have 50 other Muslim countries to live in? 

Do you even know about oneness?

5 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Do you even know about oneness?

What do you think?

Let Love In

9 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You seem very emotional and aggressive. Chill out, and stop talking like an idiot. Don't make it personal. I'm not your enemy just because I think differently than you, I have the right to have my own opinions, I don't have to think like you. Understood?

I am not being emotional or aggressive I am just trying to make you see the palestinian point of view. Because that's literally what happened to them. 

One day, I come to your house with a gun come and tell you to either get out and live in Japan or die. 

Is that okay?

By avoiding this question you are being a hypocrite.

9 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

They are not the first people who were explled in our history. People always were expelled during the history and they just moved on with their lives. They didn't bitch about it for 70 years, especially when they have so many other options.

Oh right, justifying crimes with other crimes. Classic.

And oh sorry, how dare they bitch about it for 70 years. This is honestly such a priviliged, entitled position. You can only have it because you live in a comfy, first world country that isn't affected by any conflicts. That's why I am saying, answer my question. Why don't you move to Japan, or China, or North Korea, or whatever and give me your house. What's the big deal?

13 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Jews on the other side are persecuted people, you know what is a persecuted people? So persecuted that 6 millions of them were killed in the most horrific ways while the world were silent, don't they deserve one tiny safe place which is historically connected to them by blood? 

Yeah, but guess what, nobody perecutes Jews right now in Europe. So why do they keep whining about it (that's your argument right, why are they still bitching???).

And ironically, Jews are way safer in Europe than in Israel. Who could have thought that placing your country in the middle of a hornets nest, because a fairytail book told you to do so is a bad idea...

11 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

What do you think?

I dont make assumptions. Thats why I asked the question. Do you know that you are Hitler who killed 6 million jews?

20 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

My perspective comes to oppose the voices who blame Israel and see it as the one who's responsible to this conflict, which is isn't the whole truth. The reality is more complex that that

Then we agree. Both sides are responsible in different ways.

---

Also, the two statements below are very very contradictory.

53 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

The Zionists who built Israel used to be the natives who were expelled from this land 2000 years ago so this is not the classical case of a strong European empire occupying aggressively lands, as it portrayed so many times.

They are not the first people who were explled in our history. People always were expelled during the history and they just moved on with their lives. They didn't bitch about it for 70 years, especially when they have so many other options.

Why can't the Jewish people just have moved on after 2000 years then?

18 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

It doesn't justify commiting horrible crimes against innocent Israeli people. There are plenty refugees in the world and they don't do such things. People have to be accountable to their crimes regardless their level of development.

Don't you see how happy Palestinians were when Hamas committed the attack against Israel? When they prided this dead poor Israeli dead woman?

Is that OK?

It's not okay, and it doesn't justify it, but it is to be expected. Like you would have to be retarded to not have seen things like this coming.

And they will keep happening in the future. No matter how much Israel bombs palestine. Even if they actually succeed in completely taking over Palestine and moving the people to other Arab countries, like you are suggesting, it will still keep happening.

It will keep happening until Israel is gone. And there is nothing that can be done about that and you need to be an idiot to not expect that.

7 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

They didn't bitch about it for 70 years, especially when they have so many other options.

This can be said about Jews as well by the way. Why do they need Israel? They have so many other options.

Nobody opresses Jews in America, nobody opresses Jews in Canada, nobody opresses Jews in Europe. 

President of Ukraine is Jewish, clearly he wasn't very opressed growing up. 

So many options to move. Why are they still bitching?

40 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

I am not being emotional or aggressive I am just trying to make you see the palestinian point of view. Because that's literally what happened to them. 

One day, I come to your house with a gun come and tell you to either get out and live in Japan or die. 

Is that okay?

By avoiding this question you are being a hypocrite.

I'm not going to answer this question because the comparison between South Korea and Palestine is irrelevant. It's like comparing Switzerland to Egypt.

In fact, South Korea has more in common with Israel as both stuck with hostile neighbors. We have our beloved Kim.

You can only have it because you live in a comfy, first world country that isn't affected by any conflicts.

You too. 

You don't know what it's like to be fearful of suicidal terrorists or rockets from Hamas to anywhere you go, do you?

Yeah, but guess what, nobody perecutes Jews right now in Europe. So why do they keep whining about it (that's your argument right, why are they still bitching???).

And ironically, Jews are way safer in Europe than in Israel. Who could have thought that placing your country in the middle of a hornets nest, because a fairytail book told you to do so is a bad idea...

There are many crazy antisemitic people in Europe and US, Jews people are in real danger right now, in all around the world. Even before the war, I heard every once in a while about some hater burning a synagogue or something.

Because history proved Jews that even if Europe seems safe, it's not actually safe. And yes, they are safer within their own country with their own strong army.

36 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

It's not okay, and it doesn't justify it, but it is to be expected. Like you would have to be retarded to not have seen things like this coming.

So what you suggest?

30 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

This can be said about Jews as well by the way. Why do they need Israel? They have so many other options.

Nobody opresses Jews in America, nobody opresses Jews in Canada, nobody opresses Jews in Europe. 

President of Ukraine is Jewish, clearly he wasn't very opressed growing up. 

So many options to move. Why are they still bitching?

They have roots in Israel, long history in Israel, their religion and bible stating they are belong to Israel. It's even written in Koran that Israel is for Jews.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

33 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I dont make assumptions. Thats why I asked the question. Do you know that you are Hitler who killed 6 million jews?

Yes I know. I also know that I'm the 6 million Jews who were murdered. 

Let Love In

33 minutes ago, something_else said:

Why can't the Jewish people just have moved on after 2000 years then?

Because they don't have other Jewish countries, because their religion and long historical connection to this land, because they had kingdoms there for thousands of years. 

Let Love In

15 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I'm not going to answer this question because the comparison between South Korea and Palestine is irrelevant. It's like comparing Switzerland to Egypt.

In fact, South Korea has more in common with Israel as both stuck with hostile neighbors. We have our beloved Kim.

It doesn't matter. You could live in the Neverland for all I care. I am trying to make you see what it's like to get kicked out of your house like that.

You are not going to answer this question because you obviously wouldn't be okay with that. But as long as it happens to people you don't know, far far away, that's fine. Which is why I am calling you a hypocrite.

Yeah, but I am not being a cold blooded hypocrite unlike you.

There are many crazy antisemitic people in Europe and US, Jews people are in real danger right now, in all around the world. Even before the war, I heard once in a while about some hater burning a synagogue or something.

Oh well, I guess you know better about all those crazy antisemitic people in Europe, burning Synagogues, while living in Korea, than I do, living in Europe.

Because history proved Jews that even if Europe seems safe, it's not actually safe. And yes, they are safer within their own country with their own strong army.

I am pretty sure, that more Jews died in Israel / Palestine than in Europe, in the last 70 years. And even more will die. So no, they are not safer there. 

So what you suggest?

Nothing, like I said there is nothing that can be done about it now. Israel might have had chance if they've spent those 70 years buiding dyplomatic relationships in the region and trying to promote prosperity instead of bombing and opressing people.

Now we just need to wait for the time fix things. In a few hundreds years everything will be fine. Everything ends eventually.

If I had to bet, it will probably end with Israel being gone, gone in a very violent way. Once western support withers away, they will be left alone with a whole region of enemies, and it doesn't Matter if they will take over all of the Palestinian land by then, it won't help them.

Unfortunately, lots of people will have to die in the meantime, on both sides. All because some smart asses in the 20th century decided to play God. The same reason why you have Kim by the way. USSR and America decided to play God, using smaller countries as chess pieces.

It's a shame you can't see that.

2 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Yeah, but I am not being a cold blooded hypocrite unlike you.

You are being hypocrite as well, by criticizing Israel for defending itself against terrorists while you would probably do the same to save your ass.

4 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Nothing, like I said there is nothing that can be done about it now. Israel might have had chance if they've spent those 70 years buiding dyplomatic relationships in the region and trying to promote prosperity instead of bombing and opressing people.

They never bombed for the sake of bombing. They reacted to attacks from anyone who attacks them.

And these oppressed people are oppressed first and for most by their own people, you gotta bear it in your mind if you honor truth.

9 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Unfortunately, lots of people will have to die in the meantime, on both sides. All because some smart asses in the 20th century decided to play God. The same reason why you have Kim by the way. USSR and America decided to play God, using smaller countries as chess pieces.

It's a shame you can't see that.

Yes it's really a shame that this is what you believe.

Let Love In

10 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

You are being hypocrite as well, by criticizing Israel for defending itself against terrorists while you would probably do the same to save your ass.

That's not what a defence against terrorists looks like. At best it is a completely disproportionate revenge. Even on this forum, Jewish people are admitting that they can't coexist with Palestinians so all of them need to be gone, that's called genocide.

Here is the question. They have been bombing Palestine for years, did it help with the terrorists or did it make it worse?

They are only giving birth to more terrorists by what they are doing.

And these oppressed people are oppressed first and for most by their own people, you gotta bear it in your mind if you honor truth.

By saying "their own people" you basically equate Hamas to Palestinians, which is wrong.

Yes, it is true that they are being opressed by Hamas from one side and Jews from the other. But one evil thing doesn't justify another evil thing. So I am not sure what's your point here.

Yes it's really a shame that this is what you believe.

Care to elaborate? Would North Korea exist in its current forum if there was no USSR and the US?

Edited by Something Funny

6 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

That's not what a defence against terrorists looks like. At best it is a completely disproportionate revenge. Even on this forum, Jewish people are admitting that they can't coexist with Palestinians so all of them need to be gone, that's called genocide.

Here is the question. They have been bombing Palestine for years, did it help with the terrorists or did it make it worse?

They are only giving birth to more terrorists by what they are doing.

Seemingly they were bombing some Hamas terrorists when were attacked, they never thought about eliminating Hamas and this is the problem, that they wasn't ruthless enough with Hamas, which made Hamas stronger. Now as a result of what is happened, after they sew how ISIS alike Hamas are, this is very reasonable to eliminate them.

9 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

By saying "their own people" you basically equate Hamas to Palestinians, which is wrong

No. Their own people are Palestinians. Hamas are Palestinians who first and for most treating other Palestinians like a shit. This should be addressed that most of Palestinian misery comes from their own fellows.

11 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Care to elaborate? Would North Korea exist in its current forum if there was no USSR and the US?

Is this a blame game?

Let Love In

38 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

They never bombed for the sake of bombing.

Hamas does not bomb for the sake of bombing either.

Their attack is the response of Israeli s terrorism and oppression there.

It is as meaningful as the bombings happening in Gaza right now. No difference.

It is not out of the blue as you claim, it has a clear purpose and meaning behind it.

It is not like those guys woke up one day and were like "lets kill some people for no reason today".

Believing that is pure delusion.

Edited by Karmadhi

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Is this a blame game?

No. I am just asking you to elaborate on what do you mean by that.

35 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Yes it's really a shame that this is what you believe

But I guess you didn't mean anything. It probably just rhymed well with what I've said so you decided to add it.

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

No. Their own people are Palestinians. Hamas are Palestinians who first and for most treating other Palestinians like a shit. This should be addressed that most of Palestinian misery comes from their own fellows.

Like I've already said before, there would be no Hamas if not for Israel and the US. It would have literally not been born into existence in the first place.

And no, you shoukdn't equate regular Plaestinians with Hamas.

7 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Seemingly they were bombing some Hamas terrorists when were attacked, they never thought about eliminating Hamas and this is the problem, that they wasn't ruthless enough with Hamas, which made Hamas stronger. Now as a result of what is happened, after they sew how ISIS alike Hamas are, this is very reasonable to eliminate them.

Well now they are bombing them really hard. Lets see how this goes and if there won't be Hamas or something worse than Hamas in 10 years.

Cause mass bombing is sooo effective when it comes to guerilla warfare. Works every single time...

@Lila9 So if you are also the 6 million Jews that were killed then you are the Palestinians getting killed right now. Essentially you share a being with everyone and everything is oneness. This is extremely important and Israel nor Palestine have this knowing so they have an excuse but why get sucked into it when you have higher knowledge?

34 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Hamas does not bomb for the sake of bombing either.

Their attack is the response of Israeli s terrorism and oppression there.

It is as meaningful as the bombings happening in Gaza right now. No difference.

It is not out of the blue as you claim, it has a clear purpose and meaning behind it.

It is not like those guys woke up one day and were like "lets kill some people for no reason today".

Believing that is pure delusion.

Hamas kill innocent civilians, commits suicidal crimes against innocent civilians, lunch rockets against innocent civilians. Israel attacks Hamas when it gets attacked by it, this is factual.

Israel doesn't oppress Gaza and yet, the biggest attack came from there. Hamas terrorism happens no matter what Israel does. Hamas is a radical, antisemitic, Islamistic terrorist organization, it's not a nationalistic organization who cares about creating something good for Palestinians. 

40 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

They planned this terror attack for a year with the intention to kill as much innocent Israelites as possible. If you think that they are innocent fighters for freedom, you are highly deluded.

Let Love In

41 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

No. I am just asking you to elaborate on what do you mean by that.

This is the human evulotion. Humans always played Gods, it didn't start on the 20th century. Balming US and USSR for all the problems of humanity is pretty silly.

44 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

Well now they are bombing them really hard. Lets see how this goes and if there won't be Hamas or something worse than Hamas in 10 years.

Cause mass bombing is sooo effective when it comes to guerilla warfare. Works every single time...

We will see.

Let Love In

2 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

This is the human evulotion. Humans always played Gods, it didn't start on the 20th century. Balming US and USSR for all the problems of humanity is pretty silly.

Yes, so what? Am I now not allowed to point out the root cause of the conflict because it will be called a blame game?