Bruins8000

Forum issues

27 posts in this topic

I had the same problem until today, I wasn’t able to see any content of the forum for around a week. I thought it was the time that Leo finally said “Ok, no more forum”. 

Edited by Juan

26 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

It works for me.

I just posted a vid in the cat section to test, and it's working now. Wasn't yesterday. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

When I say embed I mean you can share links but it only comes up as a link, where before the video itself would come up. 

I know, I said I had to delete the link before refreshing the page if it didn't embed because it wouldn't work on the second attempt if I didn't. Anyway, seems to be working fine at the moment, thank goodness.

Edited by RickyFitts

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Embedding videos works.

Sometimes it's a bit slow. That's normal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura In the past, you'd get an error message after a few seconds sometimes (I forget what the exact message was, it's been a while since it happened), seemed like it was terminal at that point. Maybe it would have embedded if I'd waited a bit longer, I don't know.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

Sometimes you gotta attempt it twice  and it embeds on the 2nd time. Not sure why. It's always been like that.

It's a feature, not a bug :P

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 10/29/2023 at 0:39 PM, Juan said:

I had the same problem until today, I wasn’t able to see any content of the forum for around a week. I thought it was the time that Leo finally said “Ok, no more forum”. 

Same here…