jdc7733

I got blocked for making a Lord of the Rings reference…

4 posts in this topic

The guy sent me an identical meme that I’d sent to my ex except they’d edited the word ‘lol’ onto it so I thought it was a fake profile, explained this to him and then he started getting angry towards me, then I made a Lord of the Rings reference after I explained we ‘don’t need to go into a spiral just because of a meme’ and that I experience lots of synchronicities. I literally thought I was never going to find a real relationship again and he blocked me just because I thought he was a fake profile and I made a Lord of the Rings reference. 

Edit: it was kinda dumb because I thought he would react like that but hoped he wouldn’t.

Edited by jdc7733

Great you dont want to have an emotional guy in your corner, he will find a way to bring you down...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I can't tell if you are woman or man, if man and if that "online" is Grindr, it's really not you. but generally speaking LOTR meme's are almost 15-20 years old, and honestly not so much fun after zillions time, yes LOTR is perfect trilogy but outdated and not creative anymore. and I'm not that young anymore lol.

On 24/10/2023 at 9:59 PM, jdc7733 said:

guy sent me an identical meme that I’d sent to my ex except they’d edited the word ‘lol’ onto it so I thought it was a fake profile, explained this to him and then he started getting angry towards me

I think this is why he blocked you, not the LOTR reference.

If I was messaging a girl and she started accusing me of being a fake profile made by her ex, I'd probably stop replying too.