Ash55

How can i safely extract syrian rue at home

8 posts in this topic

it seem syrian rue is the only Psychedelics i can get my hand on is syrian rue, i wish to grow magic mushroom but didn't find a way
So did any one here take syrian rue at home what is the extraction process that doesn't require a lab, all search result that i have seen requires a lab equipment yet i hared that it can be extracted at home, i dont wanna harm my self accidentally

3 hours ago, Ash55 said:

it seem syrian rue is the only Psychedelics i can get my hand on is syrian rue, i wish to grow magic mushroom but didn't find a way
So did any one here take syrian rue at home what is the extraction process that doesn't require a lab, all search result that i have seen requires a lab equipment yet i hared that it can be extracted at home, i dont wanna harm my self accidentally

Syrian rue is not a psychedelic. You will get some visual changes and a lot of dizziness but that's it, no insights.

I tried extracting it once but I failed. But the process is fairly easy and don't require lab equipment. 

When You cannot get a powdered psychedelic, you go and buy some acid tabs from the DW. 

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

you go and buy some acid tabs from the DW. 

What is that @LSD-Rumi xD can you explain

It isn't a psychedelic, yes. But you can use it to enhance and prolong your regular mushroom trips if you take it an hour prior.

Also, Ash55 growing mushrooms isn't as difficult as the internet makes it out to be. There is plenty of info about it. When I was a poor student I had pretty decent harvests, so it isn't a matter of money investment

19 hours ago, Ash55 said:

What is that @LSD-Rumi xD can you explain

Deep Web (tor)

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Syrian rue is not psychedelic on its own, you need to mix it with Mimosa bark, or some other agent to get the full DMT effect.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Experience:2.5g_Syrian_rue_%2B_6g_Mimosa_Hostilis_-_My_first_experience_with_unity

Been there and done this many times... vine of the soul.  It would take me to old dreams, very amazing.

I would boil the crushed rue, and boil the Mimosa bark in slightly acidic water for a good hour, strain, and drink.  Good luck keeping it down.  The article makes it sound like they ate the bark, not cool.

Try looking up the ayahuasca forums, I lived there for many years.  The place is now an old museum, full of history and good facts!  Not many posters anymore, pleased however they keep it up.  

https://forums.ayahuasca.com/

Edited by Sir Oberon

@Sir Oberon cool websites thanks
i dont thing i can get Mimosa bark, but if i manged to ill try it