Buck Edwards

Indoctrination against Jews

8 posts in this topic

Hello. 

I've something to confess. Years ago I was indoctrinated by a friend against jews. He would call them evil etc. His indoctrination continued for a significant period of time during which I began to believe what he said. 

Now with the Gaza conflict, my wounds from all the indoctrination have resurfaced and I have some trauma around the subject. I no longer believe whatever filth I used to and I have decided to keep an open mind. 

Is there a way to overcome all this bs brainwashing? 

Help me. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

All of that doesn't matter anymore when you remember that you're white/European and don't have to worry about semitic bullshit.

The Middle East could tip into a total nuclear war between Israel and the Muslims (Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran...) I would absolutely not give a damn.

The devil is in the details.

I found it helpful to watch videos and interviews of them. You can find many on YT.

Jews are just like any other people. Most are good and some are scummy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

All of that doesn't matter anymore when you remember that you're white/European and don't have to worry about semitic bullshit.

Why? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

5 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Why? 

Because we are not concerned, it is a waste of time. 

All you can do is:
-Choose a side in the loop biased by your external influences (friends, the documentaries you have watched, the personalities you follow...)
-Hesitating/not knowing how to decide and naively calling for peace.

Btw, both the talmud (Likudists are Talmudists, despite Netanyahu's Taqiya, lol) and the quran are hostile to westerners in one way or another.

They are at best random people who are laughed at, at worst enemies.

The devil is in the details.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Because we are not concerned, it is a waste of time. 

All you can do is:
-Choose a side in the loop biased by your external influences (friends, the documentaries you have watched, the personalities you follow...)
-Hesitating/not knowing how to decide and naively calling for peace.

Btw, both the talmud (Likudists are Talmudists, despite Netanyahu's Taqiya, lol) and the quran are hostile to westerners in one way or another.

They are at best random people who are laughed at, at worst enemies.

Ok Scheezop. Thanks

I would just say you don't know anything about it. Its all hearsay we don't know.