Bazooka Jesus

Floating

33 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

it's not hidden somewhere behind the scenes;

It's hidden behind the scenes. You are a door, a veil ,an armored door that hides reality. What you see is a pale reflection, shadows. you have to completely separate yourself, drop the self. Maybe it's something you do, but if it were like that you would understand what I'm saying. It's twisted shit, nothing simple, a trap. It's nothing typical: stop thinking and be happy. No, it is an act you do right now that stops the experiential bubble and opens you completely to the infinite. the infinite the pure glory, you can only open yourself to a point, since you are human. I don't know to what extent, but once you open it a little, you don't want anything else.

Edited by Breakingthewall

43 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, it's magical how someone can type an emoji that symbolizes a kiss and made someone feel loved by a stupid emoji. That's magical. Even if it was a "middle finger emoji", it would still be magical even if you felt hated by that stupid middle finger.  

I know right? xD

It is (or should be) so goddamn obvious that the very fact that someone can be blind to the sheer mind-boggling miraculousness of even the most 'mundane' shit is in itself a fucking miracle. God really is the greatest trickster in town, ain't no contest!

Why so serious?

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's hidden behind the scenes. You are a door, a veil ,an armored door that hides reality. What you see is a pale reflection, shadows. you have to completely separate yourself, drop the self. Maybe it's something you do, but if it were like that you would understand what I'm saying. It's twisted shit, nothing simple, a trap. It's nothing typical: stop thinking and be happy. No, it is an act you do right now that stops the experiential bubble and opens you completely to the infinite. the infinite the pure glory, you can only open yourself to a point, since you are human. I don't know to what extent, but once you open it a little, you don't want anything else.

Look at your f@%!ing hand, for Christ's sake! See it moving! You seriously think that this ISN'T a goddamn miracle?

Anyway, you are perfectly free to not see it. That's the beauty of reality... nobody is ever being forced to recognize God.

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Look at your f@%!ing hand, for Christ's sake! See it moving! You seriously think that this ISN'T a goddamn miracle?

Anyway, you are perfectly free to not see it. That's the beauty of reality... nobody is ever being forced to recognize God.

I'm not taking about that. Yes, the reality that the senses show us is very beautiful, but this is a veil, if you want to open yourself to the infinite, you have to go beyond that. Do you think that mystical states are a story? What do you think Ramakrishna and those people were talking about? see your body and appreciate the miracle of the shape? It's not that, it's going beyond the form. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not taking about that. Yes, the reality that the senses show us is very beautiful, but this is a veil, if you want to open yourself to the infinite, you have to go beyond that. Do you think that mystical states are a story? What do you think Ramakrishna and those people were talking about? see your body and appreciate the miracle of the shape? It's not that, it's going beyond the form. 

This forum is Infinite. Infinite shit just keeps going on and on, it never ends. I can see that. Just messing wit u, infinitely. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

7 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

This forum is Infinite. Infinite shit just keeps going on and on, it never ends. I can see that. Just messing wit u, infinitely. 

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

That's your revenge for the jazz 😅

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's your revenge for the jazz 😅

See, infinite wisdom. 😜

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

There is a distinction between mind paradigms and ACTUAL states of being.

Doesn´t matter how many beautiful stories you tell yourself about the present moment, it can never ever match ACTUAL change in state of being/consciousness.

Although, is true that negative or positive thoughts can definetely modify a bit your depressed or happy state.

But is still peanuts how little far you can get with any mind paradigm compared to actual opening/stepping outside the mental paradigm.

Life begins when you discover there the mind phenomena (from depressive kind of thoughts to happy kind of thoughts) is the 0.1% of the iceberg, and the 99% rest is those states that are outside the mind influence. In that the FUN really begins. But as society some of us are still struggling with some parts even of basic survival, so this perspective is still an utopia for most of us. 

Although at the end of the day the only reason why are struggling with survival is because we are trapped in the mind hell.

Most animals with an infinite less amount of intelligence are able to survive just fine. We are shooting up missiles to each other in 2023 still 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

There is a lot of suffering in the animal world. If you really get into it, some animals have a horrifically painful existence.  

On 23.10.2023 at 1:53 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, the reality that the senses show us is very beautiful

I am not talking about beauty. I am talking about miraculousness. Which is God.

On 23.10.2023 at 1:53 AM, Breakingthewall said:

if you want to open yourself to the infinite, you have to go beyond that.

THIS is infinity. It's right here.

If you don't recognize infinity within form, you won't recognize it beyond it.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

am not talking about beauty. I am talking about miraculousness. Which is God.

whatever, they are opening levels. It is not realizing that this is God or a miracle, that is the self that realizes things and is amazed.

openness is being open, nothing is miraculous because it is simply existence, there is no other existence less miraculous. nor god either, it is the living depth that you are, it is opening yourself to the now in a total way, completely removing the human that thinks that something is god, or is infinite, or is whatever, that self that thinks disappears and this is the total depth of existence.

23 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

But as society some of us are still struggling with some parts even of basic survival, so this perspective is still an utopia for most of us. 

Exactly, it's impossible to avoid that. It's possible to be en those states just for some moments. but really, a while every day would be enough, because they leave a long inertia