oldhandle

Trying to see if there's any possible way to get a girl back that rejected me for...

11 posts in this topic

I have no shortage of chances for women, I don't have oneitis, but there's one I really liked and I fucked up my situation with her by being too honest. She is my neighbor, and I hung out with her 3 times before she went home for the summer. 3 times is not a lot, and we never committed to it being a boyfriend/girlfriend thing at all. However, we did hook up (think sexual things that aren't full on penetrative sex) and kiss quite a lot before she left for the summer. 

Since we never defined anything, I ended up hooking up with two other girls that summer. Nothing serious, I didn't want to be with either of them, and they didn't want to be with me. But I felt guilty because the girl this topic is about and I kept texting through the summer, and eventually I admitted it to her. She was a bit hurt, but honestly not a lot, and we kept texting and talking every day. She even was sending me lewd stuff unprovoked. I was eagerly awaiting when she returned because I fully expected us to start dating and for it to turn into a real thing with her, which I wanted.

We hung out one time when she returned, we did hook up (again not full sex, but hooked up)... and then she texted me that she feels she can't trust me. Suddenly she was mad about the other girls despite not ever making a big deal about it before and being somewhat, at the time, happy that I had admitted it to her. I told her she should at least tell me to my face, then we met face to face, and she essentially said what she said through text face to face, full on broke up with me and said no chance, in a cold way. I was pretty sad. But, I left her alone for about a month, no contact. 

Then I see she's looking at my whatsapp stories, and I decide to just say hi. She was responsive, but no real conversation really. I didn't push it at all, but gradually we talked a bit more and more, leading up to tonight where she suggested coming over to talk for 30 minutes. I said no because I honestly was busy, but then she said "I'm sorry for how things went between us, I just wanted to be honest with the situation".

This recent interaction makes me feel there's soooome chance still. Admittedly, probably a low chance. But I'm wondering how I could play it to potentially get her to see me as someone she could date again, even if it takes playing a long game. I'm pretty much taking a break from sex anyway at the moment so I don't mind if it takes a while to reignite interest, I'm just wondering what I should do to potentially get her to see me again in that light she saw me in before. I know she thinks I violated her trust, despite the fact we were not a couple at that time that I engaged in sex with others, but I'm wondering if there's any way I can play it to potentially get her back. Thanks for reading and for any advice.

Edited by oldhandle

9 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

Is that a real suggestion?

Depends on how much of a cu** you are :D

6 hours ago, Something Funny said:

Depends on how much of a cu** you are :D

Guy's looking for advice

Edited by UnbornTao

3 hours ago, oldhandle said:

Is that a real suggestion?

Yes, be friends and slowly regain trust 

1 hour ago, Raze said:

Yes, be friends and slowly regain trust 

Thanks, but there was a lot of jargon in that article, and I don't think really that the article said to be friends and slowly regain trust. It was about talking about sexuality with her. I think that would absolutely chase her away if I start bringing up sex in a "casual" context with her. 

8 minutes ago, oldhandle said:

Thanks, but there was a lot of jargon in that article, and I don't think really that the article said to be friends and slowly regain trust. It was about talking about sexuality with her. I think that would absolutely chase her away if I start bringing up sex in a "casual" context with her. 

I linked the wrong article, my bad

https://www.girlschase.com/content/ultimate-guide-how-get-girl-back

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-get-your-girlfriend-back

>> She's your neighbor.

There's the thing. Afaik the combination of potential at-reach pussy and social ridicule of your nearby tribe gets your emotion more mixed up than it's supposed to be. I had a similar encounter, and was too honest too, leading to an awkward moment.

Say hello a few times during pass-bys and you're safe.

Make a positive impression on another cutie in the parameter and you're cured.

How old are you? Sounds like she is a little insecure.

You told her, so you were honest. The "I can't trust you" seems like a cover up for her insecurities.
And when you are not committed you don't have to be loyal while still dating.

Could be something else that made her lose trust though, something you haven't mentioned. Or the fact that you didn't went through and had sex with her on multiple occasions.

Nevertheless, I would say your chances are pretty high that you can date her again.