Vincent S

I Don’t Know Anything.

14 posts in this topic

I don’t know anything, the only thing I know is that I don’t know anything. I have lived my life thinking I have got everything figured out. Turns out, my mind has been bullshitting me, and catering everything I thought I knew only to maintain my perspective, and all the biases that I have had.

Thinking that I know anything, will and has only been limiting the Awakening process. 
The mental baggage that has so much metaphysic “weight” to it, is only serving as a smokescreen. Only extending the story of “I know something”.

When I know something, that becomes “my” Reality. And that is the box that I put myself in and recapitulate the same “knowing”, the same story, the same outcome, the same belief, the same experience…

Even when others tell me something that I don’t know, I act as I know and have all the right answers for it. And then I have the audacity to put myself in a role to “teach” others about my own Insanity. How arrogant can you get? 

Things have only been witnessed by Awareness, and it has seen its own reflections in the experience through the Awakenings that has been housed/experienced and witnessed by “me”. But that Awakening or those Awakenings has been Awakenings from the story of the Reality that I had constructed. Unknowingly.

This was in the background of my life right up until a year ago. And everything that has happened since, has been showing me how little I actually do know.

And I have seen this Strong Desire to Know Everything, in others, all the more. Reflecting back to me, who and what I was. And I have only been able to Witness it.

Something happened a few days ago, when I was laying on my bed, after drinking 60g of ceremonial cacao. I started to Observe for the first time, without a mind. It was as if my Heart was able to “think”, but it really was nothing like thinking. It was just pure Awareness of “Spaciousness”. And the peace that was felt in that moment, was the same joy for life, the world, existence itself; that I had experienced as a 4 year old. I didn’t know anything. Everything was new. There was no mind. Only play in existence itself. Peace, Being, Unity, Oneness… Love…

Take a break from your mind and all the stories, once a while. Even the stories of you being conscious about stuff. You will thank yourself.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

14 minutes ago, nuwu said:

How do you know that you don't know?

I feel the baggage, weight and suffering from knowing. I feel limited and restrained by imaginary borders from the things I “think” I know. And when that is released; What remains then is not knowing.

Also, I don’t ?

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S I am not absolute, but perhaps there is more to it. If we equate 'belief', 'attachments', with 'knowing', such that consciousness become 'itself', how does it remain itself without attachment to 'unknown', which is a relative network of concept in itself? Details are significant. Obviously, this reasoning is also a conceptual structures which disprove itself. How can relative and absolute simultaneously coexist when their existences contradict each others?

If absolute is 'knowing' and relative is 'unknowing' , either ∞ × 0 = ∞ or ∞ × 0 = 0. Both outcomes are unlooked for.

Sorry for brainstorming, I am not making a point. Pointer indirections obfuscate the issue as well.

Also, I don’t ?

Sorry I wasn't trying to be dismissive 

Edited by nuwu

6 minutes ago, nuwu said:

How can relative and absolute simultaneously coexist when their existences contradict each others?

The Heart. And that would be saying too much.

8 minutes ago, nuwu said:

If absolute is 'knowing' and relative is 'unknowing' , either ∞ × 0 = ∞ or ∞ × 0 = 0. Both outcomes are unlooked for.

Sorry for brainstorming, I am not making a point. Pointer indirections obfuscate the issue as well.

You are trying too hard to logically explain it with your mind. You have missed what the post was all about.

10 minutes ago, nuwu said:

I am not absolute, but perhaps there is more to it. If we equate 'belief', 'attachments', with 'knowing', such that consciousness become 'itself', how does it remain itself without attachment to 'unknown', which is a relative network of concept in itself? Details are significant. Obviously, this reasoning is also a conceptual structures which disprove itself. How can relative and absolute simultaneously coexist when their existences contradict each others?

Notice yourself dissecting and naming, categorizing with your mind. That is what I’m talking about.

5 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Notice yourself

How do you know? (>﹏<) 

12 minutes ago, nuwu said:

How do you know? (>﹏<) 

Because I am doing it right now (knowing). And there is Awareness surrounding this whole thing.

Edited by Vincent S

2 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I don’t know anything, the only thing I know is that I don’t know anything. I have lived my life thinking I have got everything figured out. Turns out, my mind has been bullshitting me, and catering everything I thought I knew only to maintain my perspective, and all the biases that I have had.

Thinking that I know anything, will and has only been limiting the Awakening process. 
The mental baggage that has so much metaphysic “weight” to it, is only serving as a smokescreen. Only extending the story of “I know something”.

When I know something, that becomes “my” Reality. And that is the box that I put myself in and recapitulate the same “knowing”, the same story, the same outcome, the same belief, the same experience…

Even when others tell me something that I don’t know, I act as I know and have all the right answers for it. And then I have the audacity to put myself in a role to “teach” others about my own Insanity. How arrogant can you get? 

Things have only been witnessed by Awareness, and it has seen its own reflections in the experience through the Awakenings that has been housed/experienced and witnessed by “me”. But that Awakening or those Awakenings has been Awakenings from the story of the Reality that I had constructed. Unknowingly.

This was in the background of my life right up until a year ago. And everything that has happened since, has been showing me how little I actually do know.

And I have seen this Strong Desire to Know Everything, in others, all the more. Reflecting back to me, who and what I was. And I have only been able to Witness it.

Something happened a few days ago, when I was laying on my bed, after drinking 60g of ceremonial cacao. I started to Observe for the first time, without a mind. It was as if my Heart was able to “think”, but it really was nothing like thinking. It was just pure Awareness of “Spaciousness”. And the peace that was felt in that moment, was the same joy for life, the world, existence itself; that I had experienced as a 4 year old. I didn’t know anything. Everything was new. There was no mind. Only play in existence itself. Peace, Being, Unity, Oneness… Love…

Take a break from your mind and all the stories, once a while. Even the stories of you being conscious about stuff. You will thank yourself.

Congratulations on the breakthrough.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

4 hours ago, Vincent S said:

I've been recently doing this as well, deconstructing more things and dropping my knowledge of them and noticed that the magic of something is lost once you start labeling it. I've experienced it before as I am sure you have but the irony is...when you return to this place...it never gets old. So weird lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I've been recently doing this as well, deconstructing more things and dropping my knowledge of them and noticed that the magic of something is lost once you start labeling it. I've experienced it before as I am sure you have but the irony is...when you return to this place...it never gets old. So weird lol.

???

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

That was my MO for most of my life, and I'm sure that's true for most humans today. Everything seemed ordinary, shallow and bland.

Now everything is magical again. It's actually amazing that you can even perceive it as ordinary. That's the magic.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Nice, from that place you can now ask deeper questions. "Hey, how come I'm bored? What is this experience called boredom? Why is it there?", for example.

Edited by UnbornTao