Razard86

How God creates the concept of "Real"

26 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Razard86 it's not going to be real if you have nothing to lose.  So you have to make yourself limited in a world beyond your limitations.   It's quite simple yet brilliant.  God added the quality of feeling to it to really bring it home.  Thus - even if you beat the game and wake up as God, it's still gonna hurt like hell to have your arm cut off - or to get ALS.  But that said, after you beat the game you see through the physical pain as just part of the dream.   It's a bit harder to do, but can be achieved nonetheless. 

Exactly. Its genius. Cause the one thing you can't fake the funk on is PAIN. LOL and of course your love for LIFE. Fear of death always proves...you love LIFE. 

Also for people who are reading this, please don't harm your physical body. I had a user mistake this talk for physical death. It's psychological. We are not pushing for you guys to harm your body. Feed your body and take care of it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Interesting. Good knowing of the possibility. But first I got some unfinished business to do here. There’s no need to hurry. I’ll know when I’m ready.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Razard86 it's not going to be real if you have nothing to lose.  So you have to make yourself limited in a world beyond your limitations.   It's quite simple yet brilliant.  God added the quality of feeling to it to really bring it home.  Thus - even if you beat the game and wake up as God, it's still gonna hurt like hell to have your arm cut off - or to get ALS.  But that said, after you beat the game you see through the physical pain as just part of the dream.   It's a bit harder to do, but can be achieved nonetheless. 

there is no god who plans things and does tricks to deceive himself, that perception of reality is what one has when the self has not been completely dissolved. Reality is non-dual, that is, there is no god imagining things but this is god happening.

Infinity manifests itself in infinite cycles, there is no puppeteer managing the function, there is reality creating itself. The vision of a god joker who plays is wrong, since it is replacing the ego with god. let go of the self and the impersonal infinite manifests. It's impossible to imagine because the fact of imagining is always centered in the self. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Razard86 Great post. Good reminder of how mindblowing reality is. Thats my biggest flaw is taking reality for granted and not being amazing by it, even though intellectually I know it's utterly amazing and divine. Thanks. 

Edited by itsadistraction

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

@Razard86 Great post. Good reminder of how mindblowing reality is. Thats my biggest flaw is taking reality for granted and not being amazing by it, even though intellectually I know it's utterly amazing and divine. Thanks. 

That's by design. I wondered for awhile why God designed the ego to be arrogant and to complain and think everything is normal....I discovered it was so it could surprise itself. Every now and then God surprises me with really cool moments where my awareness spikes higher than it normally is and catches me off guard. 

It has happened so often randomly I realize I was being given my answer. Our only issue is bias, if every human could realize that all of their human knowledge is what separates them from God they would drop it in a heart beat. Oh and I know it wasn't random but I'm not smart enough to predict when it will happen so it feels random. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

There is no darkness without light. There is no up without down. There is no imaginary without unimaginary.