Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sda

Living question for self actualizers

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I hope you all are doing good.

I had this quick question. For self-actualizers or people who are into self actualization, is it recommended for such type of people to live alone in life or should they live with people in life?

Thank you

Yahya Yousaf

Edited by sda

In the beginning phase it's good to have a lot of time for yourself.

So you can read, meditate and contemplate (and do 10.000 doses of psychedelics).
Without the constant pull of everyone to indulge and wallow in unconsciousness.

When you are a little more stable in your pursuits you should mix it up.

Having a romantic partner, very close friends or kids who are constantly mirroring your patterns back to you can grow you immensely and rapidly.

Living wise, you can stay with flatmates but definitely move out of your parents home (unless they are Jesus Christ but even then).

On 06/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, sda said:

Hi all,

I hope you all are doing good.

I had this quick question. For self-actualizers or people who are into self actualization, is it recommended for such type of people to live alone in life or should they live with people in life?

Thank you

Yahya Yousaf

No matter whether you live alone or with a partner or family, you should allot sometime every week or even every day if possible, to spend some time alone with your self, analysing and contemplating. And sometimes doing nothing.

Edited by An young being

I think generally with people. I think if you do it alone it can definietely make things harder, a sense of community is good for the soul and also you can learn a lot from others 

That being said there are times where you need to be alone and certain people prefer it 

It depends on the person and circumstance 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Thank you guys for all of your advices