at_anchor

poisoned but have no way to prove it

16 posts in this topic

How long can i wait and try staying sane with so much wasted time and potential until I can get to a place that can help me find out what I am poisoned with and help me heal?

Have you tried detoxing from heavy metals?

I saw this on the podcasts yesterday, just scrolling through them and listening to different ones, I haven’t listened to it yet, but maybe it could help you and your feeling of being poisoned? 

8 hours ago, Merkabah Star said:

Have you tried detoxing from heavy metals?

I saw this on the podcasts yesterday, just scrolling through them and listening to different ones, I haven’t listened to it yet, but maybe it could help you and your feeling of being poisoned? 

Heavy metal chelation is basically useless, and the products used (apart from OSR (emeramide) therapy, which is quite expensive) bind heavy metals reversibly, so that if you don't do it correctly (which includes getting up several times in the middle of the night lol) you can end up with spikes of heavy metals in the blood and digestive system.

OP just suffers from high levels of chronic anxiety and masturbates into a delirium about heavy metals, tomorrow it will probably be something else.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

OP just suffers from high levels of chronic anxiety and masturbates into a delirium about heavy metals, tomorrow it will probably be something else.

After reading through some of OPs previous posts, I second this.
This sounds oddly psychosomatic, even psychotic to some degree.

I would really advice OP to seek help in real life. Problems like these need to be adressed properly and through the hands of a professional. 
Online health advice culture is not suited for these kinds of problems.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Moved topic to mental health subforum.

Have faith please.

2 hours ago, undeather said:

I would really advice OP to seek help in real life. Problems like these need to be adressed properly and through the hands of a professional. 
Online health advice culture is not suited for these kinds of problems

Yeah, well no one wants to help me get tested for poisoning. I don't have access to that. Don't implicitaly tell me I'm crazy and should be locked up and placed on some pills you Austrian... As well as you French...

@Merkabah Star Thank you. I watched the video but I haven't done any chelation detox therapy as of yet due to a lack of financial and social stability. I'm trully hoping that the damage done to me through poisoning is reversable in this way and that I'll get into a position from which I'll be able to try it asap.

1 minute ago, at_anchor said:

@Merkabah Star Thank you. I watched the video but I haven't done any chelation detox therapy as of yet due to a lack of financial and social stability. I'm trully hoping that the damage done to me through poisoning is reversable in this way and that I'll get into a position from which I'll be able to try it asap.

If it can reassure you, almost everything is reversible.
Even during heavy brain damage, for example after a serious incident or prolonged hypoxia, while adult neurogenesis is normally very weak and limited to the limbic system, we observe in these cases an exceptional production of stem cells directed towards the neo- cortex, until the "neural structure" returns to normal, genetic. Even if this is long and must be accelerated by hyperbaric therapies, for example.

4 hours ago, at_anchor said:

I’m sure you will work it all out. If you have been literally poisoned you should be able to smell it in your urine.

20 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

If it can reassure you, almost everything is reversible.
Even during heavy brain damage, for example after a serious incident or prolonged hypoxia, while adult neurogenesis is normally very weak and limited to the limbic system, we observe in these cases an exceptional production of stem cells directed towards the neo- cortex, until the "neural structure" returns to normal, genetic. Even if this is long and must be accelerated by hyperbaric therapies, for example.

I do have hope that my heavy brain damage and damage of other organs is reversible. Thanks for your reassurance. But I don't think I'll get to live in a country in a good economical condition to be able to afford the necessary treatments. That's the biggest issue here, that I can't go. So I'll have to be in a weakened state, wasting time, getting weaker until I lose all hope for opportunities that exist there, all because of, yeah, certain others. 

It's painful. It's not as easy as getting shot in the chest. It's gonna be hell on earth forever until I die.

So, just appreciate what you have there in the west. I'm not saying things like this can't happen there too. Maybe they do happen. Maybe they happened in the past. But yup, I'm not gonna escape this place without dying first. 

1 minute ago, at_anchor said:

I do have hope that my heavy brain damage and damage of other organs is reversible. Thanks for your reassurance. But I don't think I'll get to live in a country in a good economical condition to be able to afford the necessary treatments. That's the biggest issue here, that I can't go. So I'll have to be in a weakened state, wasting time, getting weaker until I lose all hope for opportunities that exist there, all because of, yeah, certain others. 

It's painful. It's not as easy as getting shot in the chest. It's gonna be hell on earth forever until I die.

So, just appreciate what you have there in the west. I'm not saying things like this can't happen there too. Maybe they do happen. Maybe they happened in the past. But yup, I'm not gonna escape this place without dying first. 

Lmao, if you have significant brain damage you would already be in a wheelchair and/or unable to do simple calculations.
This only happens in the event of a serious accident.

You have nothing, you are panicking for nothing.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lmao, if you have significant brain damage you would already be in a wheelchair and/or unable to do simple calculations.
This only happens in the event of a serious accident.

You have nothing, you are panicking for nothing.

Hahah :)

Okay, maybe it's not that significant, but it's enough to significantly slow me down, also to make me anxious and depressed. It's getting worse though, it's definitely getting worse. 

I'm having difficulty with simple calculations and reading. 

It doesn't have to be that significant. It only needs to prevent me from some stuff. I'll get damaged more when they find a way to get away with making me unable to get out of a wheelchair. Then again, I don't think anyone wants me in a wheelchair and that unconscious. 

14 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Hahah :)

Okay, maybe it's not that significant, but it's enough to significantly slow me down, also to make me anxious and depressed. It's getting worse though, it's definitely getting worse. 

I'm having difficulty with simple calculations and reading. 

It doesn't have to be that significant. It only needs to prevent me from some stuff. I'll get damaged more when they find a way to get away with making me unable to get out of a wheelchair. Then again, I don't think anyone wants me in a wheelchair and that unconscious. 

You greatly underestimate the capabilities of your body. I've had extremely severe insomnia for a year now, my last blood test was perfect (high testosterone + almost hyperthyroidism) and my qi + ability to retain information returned to exactly what it was in just a week of good nights.

In fact the body is so enduring that it often takes decades and decades of a horrible lifestyle to develop a real problem.

On the other hand, what you are obviously not aware of is that worrying regularly very significantly increases the activity of your HPA axis and most likely causes a large part of your problems.
Go for a week without any stress (easier said than done), eating and doing what you want like when you were kids, and see how your cognition is doing with all that cortisol removed.

A loss of cognition is not brain damage at all (unless autoimmune diseases or serious accidents), it is a reduction in the activity of the CNS due to a surplus of inhibitory neurosteroids/neurotransmitters (cortisol, serotonin, in certain cases and in certain contexts GABA), and a reduction in neurosteroids useful for cognition (DHEA, allopregnenolone, etc.) and ultimately (or directly) a chronic depletion of dopamine, noradrenaline, acetylcholine, an alteration of the glutamate/GABA axis , and an alteration in the functioning of the nervous system in general.
Again, the main cause is stress.

Edited by Schizophonia

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

A loss of cognition is not brain damage at all (unless autoimmune diseases or serious accidents), it is a reduction in the activity of the CNS due to a surplus of inhibitory neurosteroids/neurotransmitters (cortisol, serotonin, in certain cases and in certain contexts GABA), and a reduction in neurosteroids useful for cognition (DHEA, allopregnenolone, etc.) and ultimately (or directly) a chronic depletion of dopamine, noradrenaline, acetylcholine, an alteration of the glutamate/GABA axis , and an alteration in the functioning of the nervous system in general.
Again, the main cause is stress.

Quite beautifully written. It is excellent. I just don't know how to fix my cognition and sleep yet, but from reading this I'm sure I'll find out some day and hopefully get back to normal. ?

Vive la Schizophonia.

So I don't have brain damage, but am having a kind of hormonal imbalance? I guess I am under a lot of stress most of the time, but still, I feel it doesn't quite fully explain it, maybe I'm wrong.

Something is causing or has caused this brain chemistry imbalance. We'll see.

18 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Quite beautifully written. It is excellent. I just don't know how to fix my cognition and sleep yet, but from reading this I'm sure I'll find out some day and hopefully get back to normal. ?

Vive la Schizophonia.

My pleasure. ?

So I don't have brain damage, but am having a kind of hormonal imbalance?

Not necessarily, it's directly cerebral, most of the time.

I guess I am under a lot of stress most of the time, but still, I feel it doesn't quite fully explain it, maybe I'm wrong.

Something is causing or has caused this brain chemistry imbalance. We'll see.

Just a clarification.
“Stress” does not necessarily mean a state rich in adrenaline, if you suffer from loneliness you do not really perceive “stress” as we can understand it but nevertheless it is indeed one, with serious consequences on cognition and the the nervous system.
If I have been excessively alone for a long time, my libido crashes, my cognition is weaker, my voice is excessively low/shy, paradoxically I am more conflicted, etcetc.