Bobby_2021

Reality feels magical at the construct aware stage.

45 posts in this topic

Well thats the thing. When something is causing you discomfort its challenging to just let it be. Ya know? lol. You wanna like correct the discomfort. 

It causes this subtle tension in my face and jaw sometimes. ? 

@Kamo Authenticity can go a long way. For example, I was having all these fears and doubts about an upcoming date, but you know what? I opened up to her and admitted that I was nervous. And guess what? She also opened up to me! She said that she has no expectations about me; that she would also be focused on her own nervousness.

This dropped a load of assumptions I had going into this date, such as having to be a certain way in order to impress her. I also realized that discomfort doesn’t have to be something you actively and constantly avoid, that is, if you’re truly open to discovering what lies beyond it.

Let it go, Let it be, in perfect Authenticity.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Kamo said:

Hey just seeking a little advice on something, How can I reconscruct an existing unconsciously constructed concept or idea? So in other words im aware of a construct that i somehow created. Like i can tell it's something that is just in my head. How can I change or stop believing it to be an aspect of my reality? 

The idea is basically "thinking others can sometimes perceive a thought im having or feel an emotion im experiencing" 

I know sounds crazy or schizo like but I'm not for real. Its just that sometimes i feel slightly paranoid about certain contents of my thoughts here and there around people and I'm not a fan of people being able to tell how im feeling. I can tell ive unconsciously constructed that idea. How do I undo it? Lol.

You have to deconstruct all constructions. Question them.

"thinking others can sometimes perceive a thought im having or feel an emotion im experiencing"

What is thinking? What are others? What are thoughts? What are perceptions? What is experience? Who are you? You should be asking who am I.

Your construct is composed of smaller constructs. Deconstructing the smaller constructs are difficult, but that will give more awareness of the constructs themselves. You will notice how random those constructs are. Also read that EDT paper and contemplate on it.

On 30/9/2023 at 10:15 PM, Yimpa said:

For sure. The real test is contemplating while you’re at the very edge of your comfort zone. However, if you allow fear to win, then the greatest lessons cannot even present themselves to you.

Yes it is difficult and that also hold the most value. But if the mind is too uncomfortable, it may not enter into contemplative mode. 

you can't be yellow/construct aware and don't know how to talk to girls, all I see here is big talk on  spiritual and psych subforums about God and infinity and shit show on sexuality and politics subforums from same users....math doesnt mathing here.....

Oh so you are construct aware? 

fix my car then. 

On 10/4/2023 at 6:31 AM, Bobby_2021 said:

Oh so you are construct aware? 

fix my car then. 

here's a cake for you, I don't drive! 

205ea7759590462b9366748a4afd34c4.jpg