Princess Arabia

Why Do People Curse God.

25 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Hojo said:

You answered your own question in your post. Because they see God as something other than them doing things to them. When you realize you are god you cannot curse it anymore. When God is a man in the sky it isn't close to you and it feels like some diety fucking with you. But when we move God to our hearts it no longer is that, it is a diety suffering with me because it loves me

Yea, but people will always be in denial. Being God is a huge responsibility few want to accept. I think people who deny they are God does so to thwart responsibility away from themselves so they have someone/something to blame for things that go wrong - in their eyes, anyway. It always baffles me when someone strictly deny they are God right off the bat when someone tells them they are. That quick denial tells me something.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

What about when they curse the Devil? I know the Devil isn't real, but I'm just saying ...

Exact same thing. "God" and "Devil" are but two characters in God's own puppet theater... one is being operated by the left hand, one by the right hand. And you are sitting in the audience cursing them both in turns. :D

Why so serious?

@Princess Arabia its indoctrination you beleive what you are told to beleive and you don't question it. The system we grow up in is designed to kill metaphysics from your mind. When you take it away from your mind God dosent exist anymore metaphysically. And thought and imagination are clumped into physics. And athiests are born. There are people who control what we learn and they are killing God within you on purpose so you become a slave to them and a slave to fear. I don't think its because they don't want the responsibility they have just lost contact with their soul and imagination.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

It always baffles me when someone strictly deny they are God right off the bat when someone tells them they are. That quick denial tells me something.

There’s a ton of people who still believe that there are only two human genders, so this should come as absolutely no surprise.

You think they’re ready to accept INFINITY?!

Edited by Yimpa

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

There’s a ton of people who still believe that there are only two human genders, so this should come as absolutely no surprise.

You think they’re ready to accept INFINITY?!

That's not really what I'm getting at. That's a very bold claim, especially hearing it for the first time. Wouldn't you want to investigate or dig deeper into those claims before denying them right away. I'm saying i think deep down into the human cell we all know this and the refusal to accept this is the driving force why people deny it. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.