paradiseengineering

Can you date without approacing?

7 posts in this topic

Hi!

28yo man here. I have had decent luck with dating before. Its either tinder, we meet randomly trough friends or the girl approaches.

I have this fear of being threatening (im a really sweet dude tho), so if a girl approaches me, its easy to take the lead since I know she actually wants to talk with me. 

I have had this "attract not chase" attitude, and it gives average results.

Would it be the best option to keep this attitude and just work on being more attractive and accomplish more? This seems like a win win. I have never done cold approach, but is it really necessary? Im a very empathetic dude and I dont want to make women uncomfortable.  

Cold approaching just increases the number of women you met by X10 or x100. Is just a numbers game, if you are ok with the quantity of women you are meeting you don't need to cold approach.

You trying to cheat the game instead of learning it, which automatically puts you into a category of average,how can you be more attractive when you average?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You can meet people through many ways.

Work, social circle, events, conferences, parties, gatherings etc.

Just being social makes u meet a lot.

I honestly do not think cold approach is needed unless you want to get hot girls in large quantities.

It is like entrepreneurship, it helps a ton to become rich but you can still live comfortably with a 9-5 job.

If you are not happy with your results give it a shot, otherwise ignore it.

Getting a top notch tinder profile (I assume you look at least decent since girls approach you), will help you a ton more than cold approach. I know a guy who did like 300 daygame approaches with barely any results then he tried tinder and is slaying there (he is normal looking too).

Just get platinum, good professional pictures where you MUST show good dominant sub communication and improve your texting.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You trying to cheat the game instead of learning it, which automatically puts you into a category of average,how can you be more attractive when you average?

I think attraction goes deeper than doing pick up. I mean you have to realize before pick up was a thing there were still attractive males and not attractive males.

@Javfly33 where did i mention pick up?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.