Mihael Keehl

One of the most convincing UFO footage that I have ever seen

29 posts in this topic

@OBEler

30 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Danioover9000 yes thats good ufo footage Thanks for sharing 

However it can be human made no one knows. But if it is human made, there should be more of these Kinds of flying objects. The light is very very unusual

You're welcome. The bigger point is that epistemically and metaphysically speaking, how do we know, what justifications are valid for explanations, and who/what group has authority to decide if this is true/false, or if this is a human made machine or an unidentified flying object?

Also given various developmental factors and how we make sense of the world, how do we make sense of what we're seeing, and why do we have a deep fear of the unknown, hence the various conspiracy theories or the conformist scientific explanations of what actual are UFOs, unidentified flying objects?

This is only part of his Channel, as Bob Gymlan covers more the big foot and cryptid topics in his Channel.

@Mihael Keehl

28 minutes ago, Mihael Keehl said:

@Danioover9000 I am open to the possibility that it was an UFO. But I have no way to be sure. 

Good to know you're open to the possibility that it's a UFO, because literally it's an unidentified flying object, which some will project it's a human made flying machine, a testing for a new war weapon or some craft, or others would project that it's an alien spacecraft. So this begs the question as to why we mostly jump to conclusions into projecting mappings onto an actual unknown territory of reality? Why do we readily assume it's man made or an alien space ship, and be willing to be dishonest with ourselves and avoid saying 'We don't know?' and not just admit it's an actual unidentified flying object? Why are we projecting so many of our biases, preferences, stories and things we know onto what we really don't know?

@vibv

51 minutes ago, vibv said:

Haven't looked at the channel besides that video, but as I said it comes pretty close to what I saw. Great video and style of handling the information

Thank you for sharing what you thought. Also thanks for sharing a condensed video of that UFO light, it's interesting.

Edited by Danioover9000

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So this begs the question as to why we mostly jump to conclusions into projecting mappings onto an actual unknown territory of reality? Why do we readily assume it's man made or an alien space ship, and be willing to be dishonest with ourselves and avoid saying 'We don't know?' and not just admit it's an actual unidentified flying object? Why are we projecting so many of our biases, preferences, stories and things we know onto what we really don't know?

I don’t know. I often wonder if it was just an airplane, manmade, God himself or whatever.

but I remember that in the moment there was NO doubt that it’s real. Actually it seemed that there isn’t any difference between God and aliens.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@Danioover9000

@OBEler

I did not said it's an ufo, I said indirectly I dont know 

If I just say I dont know this would be not of some value so a bit speculations create more information 

A proper expert could work out if they are birds or not and determine the speed and distance of the UAP. Interesting though. See the problem is these days most humans if they did see real footage would say no that's too real it's fake. Thanks for sharing  Mihael Keehl, I have not seen these ones before.??

356662545_6726354867388718_459371686459160858_n.jpg

Edited by Jehovah increases

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Jehovah increases Come on, don't troll me.

I never and would never troll anyone. What are talking about??

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

Since wer are on the subject. New UFO footage was released by the US Customs and Border Protection recently.