AndylizedAAY

The Metaphysical Reason Why Matter Is Always Conserved

4 posts in this topic

There is something wrong with what @Leo Gura said but is still right in some way. I acknoledge that analogies are not perfect but in his snowman analogy, the snowman melting turns it back into nothing and back into indescriminate Oneness but the snowman should have turned into a puddle of water instead.

Anyways, an object can be zoomed in on forever and therefore absolute nothingess is infinitely at rock bottom. This is why no object can reach this state of emptiness even when it turns to dust and that the dust itself would break down into particles. However, infinite intelligence can still work efficiently from the top down because created the structure of objects are uneccessary to God but looking at existence from the bottom up allows you to see nothingness in everything and that everything includes nothingness in everything; that there is a full nothing and that reality and existence are absolutes and the ultimate miracle ever. If you count nothingness as non-existence, then nothingness does not exist because non-existence does not exist because it is the negation of existence but the non-existence of the non-existence means that non-existence exists. Could this mean that everything is dreamed up by consciousness because of the existence of non-existence and the illusory nature of existence? If there is only existence, then non-existence must exist too paradoxically. The only way for something to cease to exist completely is if God were to uncreate it because that is how it was brought forth in the first place and therefore matter is always conserved scientifically.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to address the miracle of life.

God didn’t create non-existence. Non-existence created God.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

On 9/26/2023 at 4:10 AM, vibv said:

God didn’t create non-existence. Non-existence created God.

God IS non-existence

On 9/28/2023 at 9:25 PM, kray said:

God IS non-existence

@kray What do you mean? Are you correcting me, simplifying what I said, or saying something about what I said for the sake of saying what God is?