Manny

Grief and loss

7 posts in this topic

I lost An uncle on cancer. He died this weekend.. i feel lost and weak and dont know how to deal with it.

Realize that for him this is now beautiful. He is in heaven, immortal, happy, there is nothing better than this. I heard Ancient Egyptians celebrated deaths of their societies members while mourning births. How radical is that!? 

When I am gone I will want people to just forget about me or have a tear of joy because I got what I want, I became free from suffering and so forth. 

I hope your uncle had amazing experiences and everything he needed while he was alive, I hope he reached his highest potential as a human being. The only thing left is to feel sorry for him if he didn't, but also happy because now he will get a new chance, a new body, he will just relocalize in another place and his life will go on.

On 9/25/2023 at 7:43 PM, Manny said:

dont know how to deal with it.

Sit and reflect. Be patient.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/26/2023 at 4:43 AM, Manny said:

I lost An uncle on cancer. He died this weekend.. i feel lost and weak and dont know how to deal with it.

Oh, sorry, it is not his loss, he is all well now. It is you who lost something. Okay. I will try.

You probably miss his intelligence, his spirit, his soul. Maybe he was one of the kind and you had such an amazing person in life and now you feel you lost that valuable uncle. Who can take his place? Yes, it is not good for you. 

Time will do its work and you will be fine after maybe you take that vacation this year? 

I'd tell you to sit and reflect like Leo, but I don't know how that works.:) 

You sit with a piece of paper and a pencil, write down your thoughts and then you tear the paper apart and you're done with it I guess. 

@Manny there is a book called love yourself like your life depends on it.  Get the audiobook version.  Helped me a lot. 

~ Sending love