Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

unknown causes of constipation

12 posts in this topic

Okay, so my health has take a big hit. I believe I'm poisoned with heavy metals and plastics and so forth. That is why I want to learn a germanic language and move to a germanic country, so that their doctors can test and fix me or so that I can make enough money to pay them to fix me. This fixing of my health is not a big motivation. The only reason I want more money is to spend it on fixing my health and protecting it. That's a weak motivating factor.

Now, I'm taking mendilex again, but I don't think it's causing this constipation. Maybe it is. I took two duxolax pills just now. What could be wrong with my gut when I'm off mendilex and it still doesn't work? 

I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of losing more and more of my health, sanity, opportunities, intelligence, etc. 

It's not urgent now, I just want to leave this here for later on, because next week it might get urgent.

9 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Okay, so my health has take a big hit. I believe I'm poisoned with heavy metals and plastics and so forth. That is why I want to learn a germanic language and move to a germanic country, so that their doctors can test and fix me or so that I can make enough money to pay them to fix me. This fixing of my health is not a big motivation. The only reason I want more money is to spend it on fixing my health and protecting it. That's a weak motivating factor.

Now, I'm taking mendilex again, but I don't think it's causing this constipation. Maybe it is. I took two duxolax pills just now. What could be wrong with my gut when I'm off mendilex and it still doesn't work? 

I'm not afraid of death, but I am afraid of losing more and more of my health, sanity, opportunities, intelligence, etc. 

It's not urgent now, I just want to leave this here for later on, because next week it might get urgent.

maybe try looking into eating more of raw fruits and vegetables (around 70 % of your diet) and reducing meats and dry foods (potatoes, pasta, flour based foods) and see if you are relieved. Do you drink coffee or eat cocholate? Do you get moderate amount of sleep? Maybe try to stop it for a while and see if it works. Maybe try foods that promote more of a wet exit like dried aprichots? Also read the instructions on mendilex to check info about side reactions, consult some pharmacists maybe and see what gives you this side reaction if it's the active ingredient. 

Take magnesium citrate. You are not taking opiates right? They cause constipation.

Lol.

You need a psychologist, nothing else.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Applegarden8 said:

maybe try looking into eating more of raw fruits and vegetables (around 70 % of your diet) and reducing meats and dry foods (potatoes, pasta, flour based foods) and see if you are relieved. Do you drink coffee or eat cocholate? Do you get moderate amount of sleep? Maybe try to stop it for a while and see if it works. Maybe try foods that promote more of a wet exit like dried aprichots? Also read the instructions on mendilex to check info about side reactions, consult some pharmacists maybe and see what gives you this side reaction if it's the active ingredient. 

Nothing made me more constipated than dates:)

A “typical French” diet is best for my transit, empirically.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Nothing made me more constipated than dates:)

A “typical French” diet is best for my transit, empirically.

Dates maybe but I know some marathon runners and sports guys in general that ate dried apricots days before competition to help with their exit so to say, and they would not have to go to toilet at the event.

Edited by Applegarden8

On 9/22/2023 at 8:33 PM, Applegarden8 said:

I appreciate your first class post and will do my best to apply the advice. But I don't really know how I'll structure a diet with 70% fruits and veggies, which can be expensive for me, and I don't know if it will work especially because one pill I take skyrockets my apetite and even my sexual cravings, another side effect is just suicidal thoughts. All these pills and this situation I'm in contribute to suicidal thoughts, but luckily they subsided because of a hope of getting out of here one day.

Unexplained constipation could be caused by parasitic infection 

Parasitic infection is probably the case, but I will not be given antibiotics and antiparasitics because my stool was tested a while ago for work and it didn't show signs of infection.

How do I heal my gut from parasites without doctors help?

They stole important papers. They stole trust in me. They are coming ever closer to stealing me.

On 9/22/2023 at 8:33 PM, Applegarden8 said:

Maybe try foods that promote more of a wet exit like dried aprichots? 

You are a genious. This is brilliant. It works, at least now, cause a day or two from now my stomach can just stop working for an unknown reason while I don't take biperiden.

Thank you again.

Does Bromazepam cause constipation? I had to take it yesterday because I felt very bad, but now I feel even worse. This morning I felt good and read a book for almost two hours, now reading posts online is kind of difficult.