Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Wait till you realize there are ways to input anything into the imagination you explore in higher states and then when you get down to a normal state of consciousness it will still affect your life. 

Imagination consciousness gains are like magickal sprinkles that you can spend on your desire when you learn how to shape it :)))))

I do not know whether the method I use to do that would work for many people though. 

a) lower the amount of thoughts massively you have via Shamatha meditation

b) [thought about the way you want to manipulate reality] * 1000 000 = cloud your mind (won´t tell you how, it is related to affirmations though) 

Combine with intent (learn what is intent via using magick to become better at magick)

= replace all the space you freed via concentration by new ways to shape reality

This will make you extremely tired.

c) raise consciousness via psychedelic = clear your mind & charge the thought mush you created

The thoughts will get fueled, fullfiled and energized

d) continue with b) -> THIS WILL KILL THE WHOLE TRIP in a matter of minutes

e) redose / repeat again as many times as possible

f) week without magick -> the effects in reality will be many, many times stronger than with any magickal working you have done before 

Being able to do a) & b) is why it wont work for most of you ;-)

[FULL, UGLY, NORMAL MIND] -> [EMPTY, ZEN MIND] -> [THOUGHTS ABOUT _ * 1000 000] -> PSYCHEDELIC -> [THOUGHTS ABOUT _ * 1000 000] * INFINITE IMAGINATION -> [NORMAL SOBER MIND, changed by what just happened] -> REPEAT

This is not a theory, I am just describing accurately my new experiences.

Thanks for this @Michal__

Can you elaborate on the "it will kill a trip instantly"?

Lets say I purify the mind, and visualize with strong intent dancing with Leo. Then I consume LSD and I clear the mind again and when LSD start working I return to the created thought form of me dancing with Leo.

Are you saying that if I focus strongly enough on that vision my LSD trip will last much shorter? 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

43 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

Thanks for this @Michal__

Can you elaborate on the "it will kill a trip instantly"?

Lets say I purify the mind, and visualize with strong intent dancing with Leo. Then I consume LSD and I clear the mind again and when LSD start working I return to the created thought form of me dancing with Leo.

Are you saying that if I focus strongly enough on that vision my LSD trip will last much shorter? 

Gotta use affirmations to produce infinitely self repeating affirmations in your mind :DD

Learn to do that sober. If subliminals work for you, then you might be able to do it that way. 

That is something you can do sober and then learn how it interacts with psychedelics.

Normally it would drain the clarity of mind you got through meditation, but you can also use the clarity you get from tripping.

Edited by Michal__

On 9/23/2023 at 7:29 AM, Davino said:

@Razard86

I've been watching Leo's video about solipsism since yesterday. I've had one of the biggest existential crisis of my life. Like taking out that one stone that makes the whole castle stand together. I realized solipsism before but not at this deepth and groundedness. I'm happy to finally be coming out of it with a new sense of clarity. It has been a deep purge really. I wanted to even write a post here asking for help but it was just so absurd to think in those lines that I couldn't even push myself to ask for help. Luckily I could still have some anchor with my partner, although that level of paradox was almost breaking my mind it definetely helped me to make peace with myself. Whatever I imagine is reality and I paint myself into existence.

Solipsism is just so radical and threatening to this human dream... I'm really curious to see how this awakening unfolds itself in the next days. It blows my mind how I can always awake deeper. Solipsism has been a brutal Awakening, I'm thankful I was able to surrender and love truth. 

The key to loving Solipsism is to love your avatar unconditionally. Think about it....every complaint you have about life is about the avatar. You don't like the way people have treated the avatar, you don't like certain characteristics about the avatar, you think the avatar can be improved if it acquires material possessions, and more abilities. See? Everything is about the avatar not being good enough!!! Absolute Solipsism is a test!!!! Did you live a life of love and truth for your Avatar? Did you show it proper respect and care? If you did, then by virtue you would do it to your "others" because how you treat yourself is a reflection of how you treat others. Every single trait others show you, are all traits you express as well and if you pay attention you will eventually see you are a hypocrite. You do the same things others do, just in a different way.

^^^This is what we all do, and its because these desires are synonymous with God. The creator, and the created are just reflections of each other and cannot be any other way. Once you realize that you cannot be any other way than you currently are at the deepest level, then you can finally accept the TRUTH of what you are. People don't know what the DEVIL actually is....the DEVIL is just self-hatred, low self-worth. What we call DEPRESSION!!! You can only get depressed, when you don't love yourself. This is why the human identity needs to be dropped eventually, or you can go the Jesus route and merge that identity with the Absolute and call yourself the son or daughter of God. 

But if you only see yourself as some human...you cannot live in or from truth. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/01/26/why-the-super-successful-get-depressed/?sh=13e319e73850

https://psychcentral.com/depression/are-wealthy-people-more-depressed-than-others

The desire for control is the source of all self-hatred. The less controlling you are, the more happier you will be. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 24/09/2023 at 3:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

This has nothing to do with it.

Do not muddle Consciousness with human crap. It's you who is clinging to your humanity and using that to corrupt pure Consciousness.

So where is your motivation to chase higher levels of consciousness coming from if not from pain? Is it inherent in consciousness? Does everyone who is in that consciousness have the same motivation?

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."