Gabith

Spirituality is just bullshit

71 posts in this topic

There is nothing divine about you.

You've just become a puppet, embodying yourself in flesh to live eternally.
And this Earth is hell; how can you incarnate into such a stupid and cruel race?

I have nothing to do here; I don't even have the right to rest, nothing." Your drugs aren't even helpful, I feel like shit sober & same same when I use drugs to relief the pain of being this eternal puppet.
And all of you people, so arrogant you think you have control. You never had control, your life is like a movie, everything's already written and you fool yourself to believe that you have to do XY and Z in order for a thing to happen while this thing was meant to happen no matter what you have thought before.

You really believe you can create your reality with your thoughts or emotions? Imagine what you would have created since you were a child. You don't create anything, you just watch your fate unfolds and project thoughts/meaning & stories on what's happening fooling yourself into believing that you created this or that. And when something "bad" happens to you, you go "what did I do to manifest this" ? Nothing you idiot didn't do this shit, it just happened to you because it was always meant to.
And there's no "why & how" no but you keep playing this game of seeking, you nourish the illusion of knowledge as if it were going to bring you something. Always the whys and hows, endless question again & again, you will never stop, you are the King of fools.

There's nothing Godly about you. The worst are you people believing in spiritual concepts trying to justify your existence with endless ideologies. 

You cannot escape from Yourself, suicide will not end suffering, nothing will. 

Edited by Gabith

I guess you're the outsider looking in. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Princess Arabia What is true about spirituality ?

You tell me. You have the answers.

1 minute ago, Gabith said:

@Princess Arabia yeah, nothing is true in spirituality, nothing is true in knowledge

So what's true and what's false.

What is true for you?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Princess Arabia true & false is just another concept 
I wish I didn't create knowledge, existence was better when I had no body, no mind 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

So what's true and what's false.

LMAO we said the same thing at the same time. I got the notification right when I hit submit! Spooky,?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Just now, Ajax said:

LMAO we said the same thing at the same time. I got the notification right when I hit submit! Spooky,?

oh yeah ! that must be a "sign" ... 

Just now, Ajax said:

I'm trying to figure out what he's saying

Just now, Gabith said:

oh yeah ! that must be a "sign" ... 

Lol yeah, ?? I need to go back to sleep!

Just now, Ajax said:

Lol yeah, ?? I need to go back to sleep!

Maybe he's saying you need to awaken.

Just now, Gabith said:

@Princess Arabia It's very simple, what don't you understand ? 
I guess it's not enough spiritual for you 

I haven't been rude to you, so don't start with that. I've been cordial.

@Princess Arabia Oh yeah and and I'm going to be politically correct as well, to please you, "Princess"

Edited by Gabith

Just now, Gabith said:

@Princess Arabia Oh yeah and and I'm going to be politically correct as well, to please you.

Goodnight

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Gabith with whom are you speaking? What are you touching? Where are you?❤️