Gabith

Spirituality is just bullshit

71 posts in this topic

Well, turns out I’m actually in the mood for a shake; not ice cream. Close enough!

At the drive-thru now. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Dammit, this chocolate shake is legit watery! I should’ve got the ice cream instead xD

Nevermind, only half of it was watery. They probably didn’t mix it well.

IMG_2839-min.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just now, Yimpa said:

Dammit, this chocolate shake is legit watery! I should’ve got the ice cream instead xD

IMG_2839-min.jpeg

Free will debunked 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

This the last hour of the carnival
I dance, I dance though it hurts
Hangman’s rope suits well
Every gentleman
Madam, you look charming
In the necklace of blood

People say there’s a day after
Every night
People say there’s sun
Behind these clouds
What a relief, what a relief...
I’ll drink to that
Pour me a glass of poisoned wine

Edited by Gabith

@Gabith  Take it easy. You will be fine. Try to get some exercise.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Free will debunked

abith

LMAO ? you so silly ?

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Ask for the ice cream. Now man should get a water shake. Demand your ice cream! This is an outrage!!!!

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Gabith I find it interesting that that was your 777th post, but in all seriousness hang in there. You’re stronger than you think :)

2 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Ask for the ice cream. Now man should get a water shake. Demand your ice cream! This is an outrage!!!!

In my dreams tonight, the only thing ice cream is: YOU ARE NOT AWAKE

:D

6 minutes ago, Ajax said:

@Gabith  Take it easy. You will be fine. Try to get some exercise.

I'll be fine when I die and I hope that in my next life I will not awaken, I hope I will be a simple guy like Forrest Gump
Oh yeah exercise, did this monkey stuff for 4 years, no more for me I forced myself to work out but I've never liked it

9 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I'll be fine when I die and I hope that in my next life I will not awaken, I hope I will be a simple guy like Forrest Gump
Oh yeah exercise, did this monkey stuff for 4 years, no more for me I forced myself to work out but I've never liked it

Ok thank you. You could choose the life you want if you like. I will love you any form you choose. You are perfection.

LOVE ?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

@Ajax You don't love me.
If I was starving in the streets, you wouldn't even let me come in for one night. 

That's another fantasy with "spiritual people" you think you have to be loving all the time and you pretend to love everyone while you live your life selfishly

20 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

In my dreams tonight, the only thing ice cream is: YOU ARE NOT AWAKE

:D

Hahaha ??

@Gabith Just remember that there are plenty of people on here who have suffered a great deal (including myself) and were able to overcome major problems that have kept them stuck, even though it seemed impossible at first.

This does not mean that all problems go away, it simply means that consciousness expands.

2 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Ajax You don't love me.
If I was starving in the streets, you wouldn't even let me come in for one night. 

That's another fantasy with "spiritual people" you think you have to be loving all the time and you pretend to love everyone while you live your life selfishly

Yes, thank you so much ?❤️

Just consider it. Love makes you unstuck.

But I will  continue to love no matter what.

Edited by Ajax

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

Yes, thank you so much ?❤️

Love & light 

Just now, Gabith said:

Love & light 

Love with or without the lights on.?

2 hours ago, Gabith said:

project thoughts/meaning & stories on what's happening fooling yourself into believing that you created this or that.

That's what your entire post is. It is possible to transcend this sentiment. I get it. You're bitter. But it is 100% possible. You do get glimpses of it.

If it isn't working for you, leave it. Go do what you want. Connect with people. Build something. Or just rest. 

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

11 minutes ago, Gabith said:

@Ajax You don't love me.

This is the problem right here. You don't know that for sure. You're assuming. Not saying he would or not. Be we get judged off the bat before proven otherwise. You don't know him. Why are you predicting his behavior ahead of time.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 minutes ago, Osaid said:

That's what your entire post is. It is possible to transcend this sentiment. I get it. You're bitter. But it is 100% possible. You do get glimpses of it.

If it isn't working for you, leave it. Go do what you want. Connect with people. Build something. Or just rest. 

You don't understand you think you have free will 
I don't want anything, I want to be dead, I want non-existence, that's the rest that we cannot have because we're eternal

I cannot connect with people or build something, I don't have a clue of how my fate will unfolds. And I did build a lot of things, it never fulfilled me, all the thanks, all the compliments from others didn't do any shit but to make me feel more alone 

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the problem right here. You don't know that for sure. You're assuming. Not saying he would or not. Be we get judged off the bat before proven otherwise. You don't know him. Why are you predicting his behavior ahead of time.

Because I see through his bullshit. If he really loved me, he would love anyone and he would be dead soon because he wouldn't have boundaries