Carl-Richard

Cool studies suggesting trans people have different brains

35 posts in this topic

I wrote about all of this on another thread where I opened myself up for questions. Technically I am transgendered but I don’t identify as that. For the purposes of a human experience and how to relate and interact within that framework, I’m a man. I was born into a social structure that initially told me that only two existed. A man or a woman and because I definately wasn’t one I had to be the other. My neurology and the gender that expresses through it is completely male but my body contains both male and female sexual attributes. I have a female phenotype but I also have genetic mutation that’s only found in males.

the researchers name was prof Swaab Amsterdam university and this study was done over a decade ago! Prof swab has known about sex brain diferenciation  since 1989 when he first published about the neucleus in the hypothalamus.

hell I had no education at all as a kid and I still yelled at my doctors “ it’s in the brain!” I knew then.

that part of the brain is called the bed neucleus of the straii terminalis. 

as much as I acknowledge the cultural conditioning problem by normalising the condition publicly ( which still needs to be dealt with) it’s equally important to tackle the right wing/ extremist/ religious infiltration using this as some kind of story ( the elites are transgendering your children for whatever bullshit agenda) blowing it out of proportion to the point it dismisses the existence of a genuine minority group and makes it dangerous to simply exist.

I see it time and again when there are two sides to something. Each side thinks it is right and tries to destroy the other when the truth is there is half truth in both sides and they need to learn to listen. 

being cast out of society and watching from the outside has made it all the more clear to see. Any ‘black sheep’ in this group or forum has come to know that little glimpses can push you towards awakening. Of course it depends on your mentality and egocentricity. You can be so self centred and fearful you can turn into a dangerous animal that lashes out in defense of itself or you can become more conscious and endeavour to learn lessons and understand how it got to be that way. 

this is the professor talking to a podcaster about the issue. I don’t agree with everything that he says. Playing with certain toys is clutching at straws but that’s just the way he sees it. 

17 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Cool. I'll bookmark this. 

Low energy face, probably high in cortisol/serotonin (explains "autism" and lack of expression). I have a product for you, if you want to be my guinea pig go pm.

:ph34r:

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Low energy face, probably high in cortisol/serotonin (explains "autism" and lack of expression).

My dude, you're the autist here ?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

My dude, you're autist here ?

real 

One day I told an elephant seal strutting around Auchan that she should put down the pot of Nutella. 

I still don't understand why she called security. ?

48 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

real 

One day I told an elephant seal strutting around Auchan that she should put down the pot of Nutella. 

I still don't understand why she called security. ?

??!

12 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What's a high energy face? 

Enthusiastic.

But I was saying that as a sort of trolling.

@Schizophonia Speaking of trolling, your signature doesn't look very... beautiful. Do you mind changing it?

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Schizophonia Speaking of trolling, your signature doesn't look very... beautiful. Do you mind changing it?

You are the moderator, you decide, but I like this label because it is confusing, that's the objective.
I want to be the one who brings devilry into all these people with witty quotes about love, chocolate, peace, unity and other nonsense.

Can I reduce it to one line, or take an alternative? Do you have an alternative signature for me?

full.png

51 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Do you have an alternative signature for me?

Something that doesn't look like you spilled coffee on your keyboard.

11 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You are the moderator, you decide, but I like this label because it is confusing, that's the objective.
I want to be the one who brings devilry into all these people with witty quotes about love, chocolate, peace, unity and other nonsense.

Can I reduce it to one line, or take an alternative? Do you have an alternative signature for me?

full.png

I'm sorry my autism bothers you. Namaste. 

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Something that doesn't look like you spilled coffee on your keyboard.

You're happy ? :)

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

I'm sorry my autism bothers you. Namaste. 

Not at all. ?

Edited by Schizophonia

10 hours ago, nuwu said:

@Schizophonia Sorry. Chaotic evil is full. You may take chaotic good if you wish.

full.png

Fake, there is no good and bad. :)