Most of you seem to think Leo lost the plot but you're just not serious enough

Do your homework

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Of course meditators shouldn't even bother 

main-qimg-81118e4b5d634614a56e90e8cf1c169a-pjlq.jpeg-1.jpg

12 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Here at 22:55

this is not what leo is referring to with his infinity of the gods video, you've misinterpreted.

Everything he is talking about here in regards to communication, is within our own infinity, and is a different insight to what he is referring to in the IOG video.

I don't think it will be clarified until he starts releasing his content on alien consciousness.

Edited by Francis777

It's confusing, but it's just his solipsism video conveyed in a different way. He ultimately says "Everytime I became conscious of a new godhead, I instantly realized it was just part of my experience." That's the sentiment of the entire episode. He is trying to explain how "multiple minds" could fit into one experience. It is a more holistic version of his solipsism episode, since it accounts for the experience of "multiple minds."

https://www.actualized.org/insights/on-infinite-gods

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

17 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Most of you seem to think Leo lost the plot but you're just not serious enough

Do your homework

LOL.  Not serious enough to contemplate bullshit. :P

@Francis777

4 hours ago, Osaid said:

It's confusing, but it's just his solipsism video conveyed in a different way. He ultimately says "Everytime I became conscious of a new godhead, I instantly realized it was just part of my experience." That's the sentiment of the entire episode. He is trying to explain how "multiple minds" could fit into one experience. It is a more holistic version of his solipsism episode, since it accounts for the experience of "multiple minds."

https://www.actualized.org/insights/on-infinite-gods

This

@Loveeee I haven’t listened to his solipsism video yet so I can’t comment. 

waiting till I’m over my kundalini symptoms to watch it, my direct experience is too unstable at the minute, can’t be contemplating that kind of content.

I put my understanding of Infinity of the gods video in the other thread though if you want to read it, don’t know what else I can say about it, I’m pretty sure I haven’t misinterpreted.

Edited by Francis777