Danioover9000

Zionism Zen Devilry.

15 posts in this topic

Let's start a discussion of this post here:

https://www.actualized.org/insights/zionist-self-bias

On a relative level, is this conflict similar to the European/Spanish settlers vs the Apache/Comanche conflict, over territorial expansion?

So, the greater the nationalism, ethnocentrism, and religious identity and ego attachments, the greater the self deception?

If true, then is this why Samskara/reincarnation exists, so that most of the self deluded souls corrupted by others' lies can try again to realize deeper and broader truths, not just god realization?

Was this also why Jesus Christ ended up getting killed, for trying to expose these deep leveled hypocrisies?

Albert Einstein did warn them about nationalism.

No arguing or heated exchanges. Let's be as non-judgmental and good faith as humanly possible.

LOL. Israel was founded after the Holocaust.  Get a grip. Unlike many forms of nationalism/ethnocentrism it really is based on literal survival considerations, even if there is a religious/ideological element.

Edited by SeaMonster

22 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

On a relative level, is this conflict similar to the European/Spanish settlers vs the Apache/Comanche conflict, over territorial expansion?

So, the greater the nationalism, ethnocentrism, and religious identity and ego attachments, the greater the self deception?

If true, then is this why Samskara/reincarnation exists, so that most of the self deluded souls corrupted by others' lies can try again to realize deeper and broader truths, not just god realization?

Was this also why Jesus Christ ended up getting killed, for trying to expose these deep leveled hypocrisies?

No arguing or heated exchanges. Let's be as non-judgmental and good faith as humanly possible.

There are no nations,no people (race/ethnicity/country/nation). But before o found i about solipsism/non - duality,i used to blame them for a lot of things  around the world,but it's all me,i did it, so who cares.

I think Leo has deleted his post for some reason 9_9 .. better not to mention these people anyway .. the Karma will do it's job one day 

@SeaMonster

On 2023-09-16 at 9:07 AM, SeaMonster said:

LOL. Israel was founded after the Holocaust.  Get a grip. Unlike many forms of nationalism/ethnocentrism it really is based on literal survival considerations, even if there is a religious/ideological element.

I understand that Israel was founded after holocaust and survival conditions, nevertheless it's a type of nationalism/ethnocentrism or religious nationalism yes? Without mentioning that dark past, what would you think is the solution to check Israel from shrinking Palestinian areas overtime? 

@De Sade

On 2023-09-16 at 9:10 AM, De Sade said:

There are no nations,no people (race/ethnicity/country/nation). But before o found i about solipsism/non - duality,i used to blame them for a lot of things  around the world,but it's all me,i did it, so who cares.

Without mentioning spirituality, non-duality, solipsism, what would your solution be for the Israel/Palestine conflict, for a more peaceful resolution?

13 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@De Sade

Without mentioning spirituality, non-duality, solipsism, what would your solution be for the Israel/Palestine conflict, for a more peaceful resolution?

Well,Israel is a fake state. In fact,jewish people have no home because they never really cared for it,they just drained everyone else's countries till they get bored then go to the next one. Israel belongs to the palestinians (of course without spirituality,since evrything is mine already). But i see no purpose to talk about this since i discovered solipsism/non - duality.

On 15-9-2023 at 11:26 AM, Danioover9000 said:

Speaking of hypocrisy, why is it ok for some people to be nationalistic such as the Palestinians but not others?

@newbee

25 minutes ago, newbee said:

Speaking of hypocrisy, why is it ok for some people to be nationalistic such as the Palestinians but not others?

This quote is a binary statement. You're setting up a binary in which your mind is taking a complex topic like nationalism, ethnocentrism, even religious nationalism, and group conflict dynamics, and setting up this simplistic polarized binary of a loaded question like 'Why is it ok for some people(?) to be nationalistic, such as the Palestinians(thanks for the elaboration, we wouldn't know which group you're referring to) but not others?(implying that Israel's nationalism is unjustified, and saying 'not others' gives generalization to zooming out to include other country nationalisms as well.). This is basically an over simplification of this conflict, unless you can elaborate on the hypocrisy bit?

The whole situation of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict is one of decades, overtime the Israel grows in power, militaristically and some economically, while developing political ties to America and others, meanwhile squeezing and shrinking the territory that Palestine and Palestinians can live in. Clearly, objectively to me, Israel is growing more in power than Palestine, so this conflict is asymmetrical and disadvantages the Palestinians. Just as asymmetrical as the Native American tribes versus the early European settlers.

Instead of answering a straightforward question which would undoubtedly expose your own hypocrisy, you of course have to dodge answering the question by attempting to make the questioner sound like the dumbass who needs to be reminded of the 'complexity of the situation' which is just another prejudiced assumption of yours to think I don't understand the situation at hand.

Perhaps you need to learn a bit more about the much older history of the Palestinians and how it ties in to the thousands-year-old Arab imperialism that ties into Islamic history which shows a pattern of oppressing and expelling Jews.

Indigenous Jews of several now Muslim-dominant countries are discriminated against and blamed 'because of Israel' even though they have nothing to do with the founding of Israel but feel forced to emigrate to Israel since they feel less than welcome in their own countries.  Before Israel, they were already prosecuted, but then they were given another excuse, but hatred they received nevertheless. So perhaps you should expand your knowledge a bit and not view the conflict so one-sided...

Edited by newbee

2 hours ago, newbee said:

Instead of answering a straightforward question which would undoubtedly expose your own hypocrisy, you of course have to dodge answering the question by attempting to make the questioner sound like the dumbass who needs to be reminded of the 'complexity of the situation' which is just another prejudiced assumption of yours to think I don't understand the situation at hand.

Perhaps you need to learn a bit more about the much older history of the Palestinians and how it ties in to the thousands-year-old Arab imperialism that ties into Islamic history which shows a pattern of oppressing and expelling Jews.

Indigenous Jews of several now Muslim-dominant countries are discriminated against and blamed 'because of Israel' even though they have nothing to do with the founding of Israel but feel forced to emigrate to Israel since they feel less than welcome in their own countries.  Before Israel, they were already prosecuted, but then they were given another excuse, but hatred they received nevertheless. So perhaps you should expand your knowledge a bit and not view the conflict so one-sided...

None of those things happened.

@newbee

2 hours ago, newbee said:

Could you elaborate on my possible hypocrisy then?

Claiming my post that answers your questions as dodgy, assuming my dodgy reply is to evade my own hypocrisy, claiming I'm making you dumb looking, and claiming that I'm appealing to over complexities, are a bunch of fallacies you are interpreting of me in a bad faith way. You are being uncharitable in how I communicated to you and how I communicated my answer to your question.

Now you're stating that I need to learn more of the older history of Palestinians, the thousand year old Arab imperialism, Islamic history, oppressing and expelling the jews, these ae fallacious claims of me, which are bad faith, and appeals to a lack of specific knowledge base and lack of depth in knowledge is also a fallacy. I can say that most users here have varying degrees, depth and breadth of knowledge, of worldly history. Just because a person may lack one niche and specialized knowledge does not mean they are bad faith actors, but at least are pundits commenting on the state of some areas of the world.

As I've stated, it's a very complicated issue to resolving the Israel/Palestine conflict, also because of the other neighboring tribes and countries in that region. I'm not viewing this conflicted one sided, I view in multiple sides.

lol once again you’re dodging the question surrounding the long history of Arab/Muslim imperialism which involves persecution of Jews and many other groups of people which is most definitely important in the discussion surrounding the Israel/Palestine conflict.

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Just because a person may lack one niche and specialized knowledge does not mean they are bad faith actors, but at least are pundits commenting on the state of some areas of the world.

How does that even make sense? You’re claiming here that if you lack specialized knowledge in one niche you can still be considered an expert in that particular field just because you act in good faith?  I strongly have to disagree with that because you can’t do good when you don’t even strive to know the full truth and gather all the knowledge that is needed on a particular subject matter to actually do any good.  It’s laziness at best and stupidity or hypocrisy at worst.  And when it comes to having good intentions regardless, that doesn’t get a pass from me either as the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  If you’re an adult with a decent functioning brain, then you should know that understanding the full truth about a certain subject is imperative to know how to bring goodness and go beyond merely acting in good (blind) faith.  

@newbee

14 hours ago, newbee said:

lol once again you’re dodging the question surrounding the long history of Arab/Muslim imperialism which involves persecution of Jews and many other groups of people which is most definitely important in the discussion surrounding the Israel/Palestine conflict.

How does that even make sense? You’re claiming here that if you lack specialized knowledge in one niche you can still be considered an expert in that particular field just because you act in good faith?  I strongly have to disagree with that because you can’t do good when you don’t even strive to know the full truth and gather all the knowledge that is needed on a particular subject matter to actually do any good.  It’s laziness at best and stupidity or hypocrisy at worst.  And when it comes to having good intentions regardless, that doesn’t get a pass from me either as the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  If you’re an adult with a decent functioning brain, then you should know that understanding the full truth about a certain subject is imperative to know how to bring goodness and go beyond merely acting in good (blind) faith.  

Does a person need to be a full time construction worker, work 8 hours a day, spent 5 years in trade school learning other tools, to do DIY work of nailing two pieces of wood using hammer and nails? So, my point being that I have broad world and cultural knowledge and some depth specific history knowledge, so I'm and you are pundits at best here and at worst speculating, therefore I didn't give 100 post pages of details of the Israel/Palestine conflict, but I told instead of the Native American tribes, the Apache/Comanche conflicts between themselves and the early European settlers, to briefly metaphorically convey the current state of the Israel/Palestine conflict. I don't know that much, some of the conflict, so I use an example to portray a theme here, of a culture becoming stronger and assimilating other cultures, get what I mean?

This is a good video, shows the level of misunderstanding mostly from online/internet echo chambers from the left due to big tech companies that optimize social media formats for more audience capture and retention, and the implications of how toxic and damaging the online cultures are, and how they induce brain rot via Tik Tok click bait shorts that incentivizes shorter attention span, auto beautification that increases Narcissism and false self image and damages intrapersonal intelligence, Algorithms that hyper curate and tailor content to User's biases which reinforces cognitive biases, moral frameworks, beliefs systems, personality online, ideological beliefs from culture and upbringing, and encourages close mindedness due to lack of diverse perspectives in the digital news feed and recommendations from algorithms due to further refining and reinforcing user biases therefore a feed back loop is established which is detrimental to the mental information ecology of the user. Overall perverse incentives from big tech companies that also have the neo-liberalism ideology programmed into them, have capitalized bad faith interpretations and miscommunications with more likes from videos or posts, or views numbers, or whatever other metric used to determine digital value, at the cost of long term ignorance and stupidity of the citizenry:

This video is a good example of propaganda warfare, narrative control, misinformation, normalization of smear campaigns and slander/defamation, pursuit of dramatization and sensationalism by design, group think and ideological blind spots, and para socialization within the Twitch and kick formatted online spaces. some juicy insights and lessons of bad faith and lack of good faith, and the internet decreasing mental fitness leading to mental health issues as well as emotional fitness and physical fitness regressing which also hosts emotional and physical deterioration.