Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majed

leo's latest blog post

5 posts in this topic

the blog post: 

Inside Taliban's Politics 

This is what real politics looks like, not the crap we see in American media:

my commentary: i didn't understand why leo said that this is what real politics looks like, and not the crap we see in american media 

@Majed

2 hours ago, Majed said:

the blog post: 

Inside Taliban's Politics 

This is what real politics looks like, not the crap we see in American media:

my commentary: i didn't understand why leo said that this is what real politics looks like, and not the crap we see in american media 

I think Leo meant that they are taking more action governing Afghanistan than the Americans ever did, plus they don't BS as much compared to the USA. You break the rules there you will suffer greatly a d lose your hand, but in the USA or UK you break a rule you get a slap on the wrist.

BS. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I think Leo meant that they are taking more action governing Afghanistan than the Americans ever did, plus they don't BS as much compared to the USA. You break the rules there you will suffer greatly a d lose your hand, but in the USA or UK you break a rule you get a slap on the wrist.

My uncle was raised by extremely conservative Roman Catholic Filipino parents. He misbehaved one time as a kid. His mother “disciplined” him by bringing a Bible and knife up to his hand, and threatened to slice his hand if he didn’t stop misbehaving. 

She did not do actually do it, as it was just their way of disciplining. By threatening them with stories of hell and shit. Or slapping them with wooden objects. You can only imagine what kind of trauma that can lay onto a kid as such a young age. 

It goes to show. My uncle is extremely rule governed. For example, he believes that all homosexuals go to hell and are grave sinners. And he takes the Bible literally.

Edited by Yimpa

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

@Yimpa

17 hours ago, Yimpa said:

My uncle was raised by extremely conservative Roman Catholic Filipino parents. He misbehaved one time as a kid. His mother “disciplined” him by bringing a Bible and knife up to his hand, and threatened to slice his hand if he didn’t stop misbehaving. 

She did not do actually do it, as it was just their way of disciplining. By threatening them with stories of hell and shit. Or slapping them with wooden objects. You can only imagine what kind of trauma that can lay onto a kid as such a young age. 

It goes to show. My uncle is extremely rule governed. For example, he believes that all homosexuals go to hell and are grave sinners. And he takes the Bible literally.

That's another example of hardcore stage blue. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted Leo's blog post, he'll have to come here to explain himself and set the record straight @Leo Gura.