PurpleTree

Usually feel too tired to take psychedelics

9 posts in this topic

There’s some chronic fatigue going on.

Any advice? Maybe supplements?

power through or wait and hope to feel fresh?

i have powered through and it’s hit or miss, sometimes regretted it and sonetimes it was ok

26 minutes ago, Giulio Bevilacqua said:

Ashwagandha 

Interesting

i’ve tried Ashwagandhi, up to everyday yrs ago, after two weeks i get too tolerant to it and it becomes useless or detrimental 

i think it works on th gaba receptors simlar to benzos or alcohol 

Could be a defense mechanism from the ego? Psychedelics usually gives me energy but my mind finds all sorts of excuses why I shouldn't do it, it's been a difficult week, now Im pmsing, now Im tired... 

Exercising helps too, meditation after exercising is amazing, psychedelics after exercising should be good too. 

It all starts in the mind, it could make you feel better or show you the root cause of the chronic fatigue. 

Or maybe you just need to rest, if you are going through a lot your body might be integrating the normal reality collective load of stuff and adding psychedelics into the mix will just bring more chaos. 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

You take psychedelics when you are ready, irregardless of how you feel physically and emotionally. Of course, there are rare exceptions to this rule, as with any rule.

You can never be 100% ready. Much like how hand sanitizer kills only 99.9% of germs.

And then you realize your Hand IS God. But let’s not jump the shark just yet.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I can guarantee you that you were not 100% ready when you met heart to heart with someone you loved deeply.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You take psychedelics when you are ready, irregardless of how you feel physically and emotionally. Of course, there are rare exceptions to this rule, as with any rule.

You can never be 100% ready. Much like how hand sanitizer kills only 99.9% of germs.

And then you realize your Hand IS God. But let’s not jump the shark just yet.

Nice one. Most of the time I procrastinate the psychedelic experiment because I don’t feel 100 % ready. But that moment never comes ahah 

The weeks leading up to my first ketamine IV trip at a clinic, I was messaging the nurses with many excuses as to why I wasn’t ready yet. For each excuse, they reassured me the best they could. At one point, one of the nurses had it with my excuses; she basically told me that they couldn’t help me anymore if I kept annoying them.

They were probably trying to tell me this the whole time: JUST DO IT, DAMMIT! :P