Math

Why is it hard to love pain and torture?

25 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Math said:

@Princess Arabia egos are created, why do i only experience what i see, what i feel in my body, my imagination and nothing else

Asking questions is one thing but making a post and then just iterating your existing beliefs without questioning them is another. You can only experience things that are within your awareness

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

This video will explain the evolution of Consciousness. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

If you can’t “love” it, whatever your idea of love is, then you can at least accept it as simply a fact of life. You enjoy torture when it’s in movies, watching saw or something. Some people are kinky. I suppose it’s like why wouldn’t you enjoy real torture as well but it’s not that simple, is it?

On 10.9.2023 at 0:17 PM, Math said:

The hardest thing to love is unbearable pain. In fact, if it wasn't for that, a lot of problems in reality wouldn't exist. There would still be sadness and melancholy, which (imo) are good because they are profound and deep emotions that create a big love... but not harsh desperation and brutality.

I got into personal development to get my things right with my social life, happiness, anxiety, friends, girls, my careeer with music and leo really helped me to solve a lot with problems. I found peace with meditation and understoo a lot about emotions, business, mental healh and truth.

But there was this thing leo was speaking about which is the fact that "the truth is that everything is you" that I couln't really get at first. I was like "okay, but i don't get it really what does he mean" 

Now, after some years of videos I think I'm starting to get some of this.

I have always been a loving guy, always moved for love. I love animals, nature and when i lost my first dog it really hurt me. I always wanted to fight for good in life and somehow be a hero (when i was younger). I was just very insecure because my dad doesn't like the fact that I want to make music, and in general he always hated my attitude towards life. He is a workaholic/rigid/very severe kind of person who doesn't like fun. So you can understand that doesn't go well with djing and electronic music nor Rap music, which are my fields... if it wasn't for my mom, I'd be a suppressed and desperate child, but thanks to her, I had help when I moved from house and wasn't alone. I've got the opportunity to receive unconditional love and support from her.
So I am a kind of person that found Leo on youtube, searching for happiness and trying to get something right (because I had a lot of insecurities which led to big problems in my social life, with my first girlfriend I was very desperate and that led to the destruction of the relationship, and with friends I always had a hard time to get respected and to fit in).

And I was very in line with a lot of things leo was saying. I liked the fact that he had a formula for things and that it was true! I always cared about truth...

until I really started to get it. I was a scientific minded person. atheist. with leo i shifted this and accepted spirituality. I mean, that I understand when he speaks about emotions and love and how things really work ion reality, and that science is just measurements that get confused with the thing itself. which is, apparently, immagination.

What really became a problem for me is, that i hate torture on people or animals in general, and always feared it on myself. I am very sensitive. And I had a lot of trouble when i discovered things like human trafficking, deep web, red rooms and hardcore criminal activities like snuff movies. I was traumatized, kind of, when i first heard of these things. And I didn't even know the truth yet. 
Now it's really becoming a serious issue since I grasped the concept of immortality. Now it really can't go away. It's a permanent fear in me, that things are not going to be well. Immortality is a continuous cicle of consciousness and unconsciousness and nothing won't stop it. Not even leo and gurus all around the world, even if we realise the truth and love and that that is the only direction fo life... still. unconsciousness will occur, like it's always been, and we are going through every life.
cause this separation betwenn life and non life... honestly it's just stupid, there is no difference. now i get it really, it's all conscious so, let's say you can become the rocks, the woods, the planets.. depends on the point of view of the consciousness and its perspective... and this is a thing i still don't understand... why is consciousness frammented and isn't whole? why does it have a perspective? a point of view? from which you can't be conscious of the whole consciousness itself?
but anyways... I'm having a really hard time to accept that I will be tortured to death many times forever.... and that sometimes I will have some "peace" in between...

I feel like i loved my life before so much and had hope.. now with this truth, the hope has gone. I will still fight for love forever and follow the teachings of leo.. as i said, i am like minded somehow... but I can't get over this thing of infinite reincarnation. I feel like this life is a "pause" from the suffering. there i no safety and eternal peace. If I'm getting this right.
I will be any animal, creature, conscious thing in reality which means everything possible. I'll be a dog, I'll be a rock, I'll be an atom... and who knows how much suffering there is there.
I see the higher the intelligence, the higher the pain that can be inflicted. humans really are the scariest thing of reality I know. Cause they are at low consciousness level. and who knows what other horrible things can exist and WILL exist that's a promise. that's the doom to me. I can't get over it and accept it and I am living in fear and anxiety since I understood this with the "immortality" episode.

Why does pain exist. why is it possible to ruin yourself like this. Not that I can change it... I can just do my best in this life until i'll have to let go and who knows what will happen.. I can give my contribute to reality but I look at it and see how bad the thing is. suffering is so big and selfishness is so high everywhere in animals and in humans... to a level where the bad things seem to be stronger that the good things. I mean, all of this suffering... just for a delusion. there is no victory in the other end. when a girl gets raped, an animal gets eaten, a kid tortured or an animal... that is just to serve someone who... isn't really getting anything good in the end. it's very difficult for me to love reality now that I am impersonating with everything. I feel like it's not right, something's wrong

Thanks for your time

Love means acceptance, and acceptance means existence. The Ultimate Acceptance of Suffering is to suffer.

When you say "How do I accept suffering!", you don't actually mean "How do I accept suffering.", you mean "How do I make it so suffering does no longer bother me!".

But suffering is bothering. You cannot accept suffering in such a way that it will no longer bother you, because then you would exstinguish suffering, you would destroy it.

Your existence, no matter what state of consciousness, is an Ultimate Acceptance of existence. What you call the most unconscious state of suffering, that is what Ultimate and Complete Acceptance of Reality looks like. That's God accepting Suffering completely.

You idea of how wrong suffering is, that is part of your acceptance of this existence. You cannot do anything but accept reality, because, acceptance is existence. It could not be any other way.

What you are trying to do now is be Christ without being Christ. Christ carried the sin of all of humanity. It means, he accepted the suffering and selfishness of all of humanity. This means, he realized that he was the suffering and selfishness of all of humanity. Now, you are trying to  carry the same cross, but you have not yet realized the nature of your true being.

Once you realize the nature of your true being, none of what you described will be a problem to you. You will have the strength to carry the suffering of the entire universe, of all universes.

You are suffering unnecessarily because it is the ego trying to carry all the suffering. And the ego is not designed to carry all suffering. It is designed to carry it's own suffering. The ego is an ant, it is not the colony. It is not appropriate for the ant to take on the burden of the colony. The individual ant simply has to carry it's weight, to do what it was designed to do as an ant.

If you accept this, much of your unnecessary suffering will cease. As far as your true self is concerned, you already accept all suffering, all selfishness. You are in fact the cause of it. You, the ego, try to carry the burden of God. This is your problem.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel