Bazooka Jesus

The Axis Of Reality

49 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

Hahaha, I LOVE me some George Carlin. The most enlightened human being who has ever walked the earth, no question about it!!

:D

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

This same here shit is what made me, as a teenager, saw through the bullshit of a ready-made physical heaven and hell and the people that don't recognize that are the ones in hell...so to speak of course.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

So, may I humbly ask what exactly is your point?

That the trinity and the whole of Christianity is bullshido. Literally and metaphorically. :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That the trinity and the whole of Christianity is bullshido. Literally and metaphorically. :)

On 13/9/2023 at 10:12 PM, seriousman24 said:

Christianity is an advanced interpretation of reality, especially taking into account the time, the thing is that it is still a religion. That is, it tells you things and you must believe them. Buddhism is another level, it gives you clues so that you realize reality and when a guy appears explaining interesting realizations, instead of burning him for being a heretic, they take him as an object of study

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Christianity is an advanced interpretation of reality, especially taking into account the time, the thing is that it is still a religion. That is, it tells you things and you must believe them. Buddhism is another level, it gives you clues so that you realize reality and when a guy appears explaining interesting realizations, instead of burning him for being a heretic, they take him as an object of study

Nothig new under the sun. That is indeed what many people do. Interpreting the Bible or other religious texts in a certain way is a big part of apologetics. That is why we have so many different branches with the same religious text.. but interpreting it in different ways.

To me   it makes very little sense  to start interpreting while ignoring the history and context in which the original ancient author wrote it. You then go into the disingenuous part of apologetics.. because you ignore the meaning and intention of the original author. So when the Bible says Adam and eve ate from the tree of knowledge the became mortal..a Christian will take it literally. A new age hippy will say its a metaphor for forgetting your true nature and being stuck in the ego .

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

That the trinity [...] is bullshido.

Because?

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus do I really need to say ?

Cause its not in direct experience. Its just a story in your mind. 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus do I really need to say ?

Cause its not in direct experience. Its just a story in your mind. 

I am looking at a phone right now which displays black letters on a white screen (dual experience => Son).

The letters, the screen and the phone all appear inside an undivided space (nondual consciousness => Father).

I am aware of the totality of experience and consciousness => Holy Spirit.

Direct experience ftw!

:P

Why so serious?

14 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am looking at a phone right now which displays black letters on a white screen (dual experience => Son).

The letters, the screen and the phone all appear inside an undivided space (nondual consciousness => Father).

I am aware of the totality of experience and consciousness => Holy Spirit.

Direct experience ftw!

:P

Cool story bro ? 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Cool story bro ? 

You got a better one?

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus try understanding Islam instead.  Christianity is peanuts compared to Islam.  God is one .singular .invisible. 

What you are doing  is like I said .you are trying to put mascara on the bullshido of Christian faith just like what all new age people do .

I don't have any stories about reality. Reality is this present moment and nothing else. 

-Osho

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I don't have any stories about reality. Reality is this present moment and nothing else.

Then why do you bother with Islam?

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

God is one .singular .invisible.

Sounds like a story to me, bro.

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus 

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Then why do you bother with Islam?

Because IF there is a true religion from the thousands of religions on earth..it will definitely be Islam.  All other religions don't have the understanding of God that is written in the quran .

Yes..of course Islam is also a story .you can't live without a story . It's all nonesense basically..so why not choose the least nonsensical story ?

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus 

Because IF there is a true religion from the thousands of religions on earth..it will definitely be Islam.  All other religions don't have the understanding of God that is written in the quran .

Yes..of course Islam is also a story .you can't live without a story . It's all nonesense basically..so why not choose the least nonsensical story ?

And why is Islam less nonsensical than Christianity?

(You still haven't told me why Trinity is nonsensical btw...)

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

And why is Islam less nonsensical than Christianity?

Read carefully please..Islam says God is ONE and Indivisible. 

You learned mathematics in school right ? Infinity +infinity +infinity =?

The answer is :Infinity . 

There can only be one infinity . Not three 

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You still haven't told me why Trinity is nonsensical btw...)

No I did. Because its a story in your F'ing head .

-Osho

33 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Read carefully please..Islam says God is ONE and Indivisible.

Read carefully please (because obviously you haven't done so when I originally posted this):

On 14.9.2023 at 0:20 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Btw...

@Someone here , this ties in pretty nicely with our recent discussion about the concept of Trinity in Christianity. See, the Father represents the right side of the axis (pure consciousness), the Son represents the left side (experience through (human) form) and the Holy Spirit represents the awareness of the whole.

I hope that settles it. ;)

I know that you're a smart guy, so don't act like you are too stupid to understand this.

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You learned mathematics in school right ? Infinity +infinity +infinity =?

The answer is :Infinity . 

There can only be one infinity . Not three 

Dude, you literally just made up an equation of three infinities and now you are telling me that there is only one infinity? xD

You really need to work on your argumentation skills, sorry to tell you.

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No I did. Because its a story in your F'ing head .

So is everything that you have told me so far.

xD:DxD:DxD:DxD

Nice try. Try again.

Why so serious?

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus alrighty then.

Alrighty what?

Ran out of arguments already? How disappointing. -_-

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus 

Dude ..look ..Christianity is superstitions for children . I'm not gonna waste my time arguing about the trinity . Open the bible and see the fucking BS for yourself. 

Like..There’s the time god made light before stars. Bullshit on the very first page .

-Osho

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus 

Dude ..look ..Christianity is superstitions for children . I'm not gonna waste my time arguing about the trinity . Open the bible and see the fucking BS for yourself. 

Like..There’s the time god made light before stars. Bullshit on the very first page .

Again: What makes Islam better?

Also again: You have not brought forth one convincing argument against trinity besides "it's a story bro" - which is no argument at all since, by your own admission, all we can ever talk about are stories.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?