Alfonsoo

What do I do about a girl????

8 posts in this topic

We’re both into each other a lot . During class there’s a lot of quality interaction going on. Friends and other people have confirmed/notices that the chemistry is mutual.

I went on a date with her two days ago and was amazing  (no kiss yet). But she is (very casually) seeing someone. Nothing official and she barely mentions anything about it. I only know this through a friend and the girl has mentioned the name in conversation a couple of times but doesn’t address him as a special someone, just by name and  very rarely. Maybe once she said something like “the guy I’m seeing”. Also nothing pointing to him on social media.

I want to push things a little to either to overtake this other guy or to get her to tell me she isn’t available or whatever. I don’t wanna be in the limbo. During our interactions it seems she really wants something to happen between us but she kinds of stops her self (maybe because of this other guy or I’m just imagining things).

I’m very sure she likes me and would otherwise date me. So I wouldn’t loose time digging that up.

i just don’t wanna waste more time but I don’t know how to go about it. What should I do / tell her? I’m seeing her at uni tomorrow.

Edited by Alfonsoo

During anytime on your next meeting, doesnt matter when,  Grab her hand or her waist, gently pull her towards you and kiss her!!! Trust me women love this. There is no other way. If you twiddle your thumbs and wait for the perfect moment it will never come. If you cant kiss a girl at a random time on the spot you aren't ready for a relationship. Women love men who take risks, take action and take control (while at the same time reading the room so to speak). 

Her reaction will tell you everything.

It's best to kiss her again and take thing as far as she is comfortable that day so theres no question of what that kiss ment. 

Edited by itsadistraction

@itsadistraction what about the other guy? Well the next meeting would have to be next week. Tomorrow at school I’ll feel it really won’t be appreciated. She knows far to many people there and the other guy she’s seeing is not completely a secret so making that move at school might backfire. But I Can for sure pull her on another date next week

Edited by Alfonsoo

Talk to other girls as well then. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Give her the same treatment. Make yourself available to other girls.

Dress extra nice and groom yourself on a day when you are not seeing her outside UNI. 

Edited by D2sage

11 hours ago, Alfonsoo said:

@itsadistraction what about the other guy? Well the next meeting would have to be next week. Tomorrow at school I’ll feel it really won’t be appreciated. She knows far to many people there and the other guy she’s seeing is not completely a secret so making that move at school might backfire. But I Can for sure pull her on another date next week

College/uni is a time to make mistakes and try stuff for both girls and guys. Casually dating multiple people is somewhat normal at this time but having another guy in the picture can make things more difficult. Either move on or prove to this girl you are better. Choices, choices, choices.