Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

Sean Carroll painful!

7 posts in this topic

I keep seeing this idiot on social media this speech he came out with a few years ago. It pains me to listen to it. It pains me even more I see the comments of people lapping it up. I don’t know why this has suddenly started appearing from 8 years ago. But the general populations dogma of science and the lack of understanding truly pains me. I shouldn’t get triggered by this, but I do. Seeming respected scientific people, that are far more academically clever than I am, are full of such shit. I’m your average guy, who has basic high school qualifications, yet I could tear this man apart when it comes to the one and only thing that has any relevance. I can’t even describe the cringe I feel listening and watching this. Also to hear the audience laugh in agreement with the man, like they know what’s going on, like they know he’s right. Like they know what an atom is, like they know what consciousness is. It makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach. People believe this shit without any investigation of their own. They hear it, they believe it. It’s sad. How gullible is the general population. As in 6.9999999 billion of the 7 billion on this planet or whatever there’s supposed to be these days? 
And people think we’re spiritually progressing, I don’t think so! The more this shit takes over, the further away from God the human race will become

Consciousness isn't atoms, it's electromagnetic waves, specifically resistance and resonance between them. Light is Consciousness.

Light encodes information, because Light is Information. In the same way your radio picks up the sound of radio signals, you recieve the sound of your own thoughts.

Light doesn't dissappear after it leaves the body; it expands in volume just like any other wave and increases in frequency and complexity. Therefore every consciousness state is avaliable to you now as memory. The mind is all around us. The brain is simply animated by the underlying field of electromagnetic signals.

Edited by tuku747

He is right... there is no life after death. Death is an integral part of life; an ingredient, if you will. So saying that there is life after death is like saying that there is beer after alcohol. Doesn't make much sense, now does it? 9_9

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus well of course not in the traditional sense of life after death. But I’d like to think a lot around here are beyond those sorts fairy tails. You know what I was getting at