Razard86

The Key To Understanding Who You Are

16 posts in this topic

So I just had another awakening....and it gave me the answer I was looking for. I awakened to what Self-Acceptance is. Reality....is a walking contradiction. Because it is INFINITE it has to be everything and thus it will always contradict itself, what we call paradox. I have investigated this Paradox and what always comes back...is it cannot be any other way. 

What I became aware of is, logic does not like this as logic desires the lack of contradiction. But through this investigation I realized through experience the hilariousness of all conflict as hypocrisy has to exist, stupidity has to exist, chaos has to exist, liars and cheaters have to exist, a lack of control has to exist. Once you realize through experience this...then you can be patient with the absurdity of other people and situations that transpire. Understand...it cannot be any other way. If you look long enough at the human you are cosplaying as....you will also see that same absurdity smiling and looking back at you and GUESS WHAT? It cannot be any other way. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Many have said that "it cannot be any other way" before, referring to how the relative world is. But, how is that so when looking at it from the ultimate POV? Is God then ultimately at the mercy of itself? Meaning it cannot choose how things are, things just... are. 

I think in the end this just makes a lot of sense because why would God torture itself if it was capable of creating the most amazing and loving dreams that it wouldn't ever wanna wake up from? Since it's eternal, you'd think the automatic conclusion would be that evolution through pain is rudimentary and pointless since in the end once the creation dies it'll always revert back to "fully evolved" so to speak. So why not just enjoy itself instead?

But more importantly, why would God make slaves and then let them peek behind the curtain so they can see how useless their efforts are and have been all their lives and how they still have to go through them for a very long time, for no reason at all?

4 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Many have said that "it cannot be any other way" before, referring to how the relative world is. But, how is that so when looking at it from the ultimate POV? Is God then ultimately at the mercy of itself? Meaning it cannot choose how things are, things just... are. 

I think in the end this just makes a lot of sense because why would God torture itself if it was capable of creating the most amazing and loving dreams that it wouldn't ever wanna wake up from? Since it's eternal, you'd think the automatic conclusion would be that evolution through pain is rudimentary and pointless since in the end once the creation dies it'll always revert back to "fully evolved" so to speak. So why not just enjoy itself instead?

But more importantly, why would God make slaves and then let them peek behind the curtain so they can see how useless their efforts are and have been all their lives and how they still have to go through them for a very long time, for no reason at all?

All hatred of what is...is a desire for control. All beliefs that something can somehow be better is a desire for control. All of this is motivated by a lack of LOVE. The only way to understand this is to enter a state of profound LOVE. Then you will discover that you DO NOT HATE ANYTHING but LOVE EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY. Then you have a come down and get to experience the lack of love for something. You literally cannot have a life, have an opinion from the Absolute because you love everything.

Only God is unbiased, as a result it loves everything all the got damn time it's so funny. But the ego...it cannot help but judge as that is it's function. If God didn't create the ego....couldn't know anything....how can you know something...when you all you experience is Love and perfection? You need to experience duality so you can have a LIFE. Ups, Down, struggle, learning, sharing, fighting, crying, etc. You cannot understand the beauty of life without an ABSOLUTE PERSPECTIVE.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I would say that there is no external god orchestrating reality, but rather this experience is reality in evolution creating itself, increasing in complexity. To increase in complexity you need a perfect balance, that's why things are the way they are, ying and yang.

To access the next step in complexity, the current one must be completely established. You are reality creating, carrying out work of polishing, advancing, balancing, to be able to access the creation of new levels. Reality doesn't know what comes next, since the possibilities are infinite. It is you, now, who lays the foundations of what will be

all sins are my level of consciousness ... forgive me father for i know not what i do

- When you are in a state of consciousness below 200 (shame, guilt, depression, grief, fear, pride, anger) you draw adversity into your life via the energy field that this state creates around you

- A critical step to move to the state of empowerment of 200 (which is a state of courage) involves telling the truth

- Being truthful reverses the energy field of adversity

- When we are below 200, we are primarily identified with being a victim, believing the power to change is outside of us, which draws more adversity into our field

- In that sense, the person identified with being a victim is avoiding the truth

- Which is why telling the truth is the easiest way to raise your level of consciousness to 200 and above.

twitter/@lauramatsue

i would say the prerequisite to speaking the truth is to identify with no groups

all groups are lie factories and that includes families

groups uphold loyalty above truth

i am expressly forbidden from throwing you under the bus

only alone have you a chance of embodying and expressing truth

this incidentally is the downfall of religion

god has to be encountered alone

Edited by gettoefl

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would say that there is no external god orchestrating reality, but rather this experience is reality in evolution creating itself, increasing in complexity. To increase in complexity you need a perfect balance, that's why things are the way they are, ying and yang.

To access the next step in complexity, the current one must be completely established. You are reality creating, carrying out work of polishing, advancing, balancing, to be able to access the creation of new levels. Reality doesn't know what comes next, since the possibilities are infinite. It is you, now, who lays the foundations of what will be

This^^^ nice post!!! 

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

i would say the prerequisite to speaking the truth is to identify with no groups

all groups are lie factories and that includes families

groups uphold loyalty above truth

i am expressly forbidden from throwing you under the bus

only alone have you a chance of embodying and expressing truth

this incidentally is the downfall of religion

god has to be encountered alone

This^^^^ You guys are on fire!!! LOL.

@Razard86 I haven’t got to the point of nonduality but I’ve realised that as a relative truth, you have the power to create anything you see fit or there are synchronicities with the things you ask for, as long as they are, for lack of a explanatory way of saying this, in alignment. These powerful thoughts come from the Self rather than the ego, if we are using Jungian language. It’s more of an intention, rather than a want. Also, your words and actions have a connection with what is going to come next, but, you may be not realising how far it goes. Then again, everything’s predetermined, but, I think it’s better to think of it as I have power.

3 hours ago, jdc7733 said:

@Razard86 I haven’t got to the point of nonduality but I’ve realised that as a relative truth, you have the power to create anything you see fit or there are synchronicities with the things you ask for, as long as they are, for lack of a explanatory way of saying this, in alignment. These powerful thoughts come from the Self rather than the ego, if we are using Jungian language. It’s more of an intention, rather than a want. Also, your words and actions have a connection with what is going to come next, but, you may be not realising how far it goes. Then again, everything’s predetermined, but, I think it’s better to think of it as I have power.

What I bolded...confuses me. How do you realize the Absolute...as a relative truth? The Absolute...never changes...relativity...is change itself....so I'm confused. Are you referring to the subjectivity of reality and how it is Absolutely relative? That part?

1 hour ago, jdc7733 said:

@Razard86 well, there is no way of knowing absolute truth.

On 4/9/2023 at 9:35 AM, michaelcycle00 said:

there is a way it is very simple but not so easy to achieve. dissolve all structure until there is no barrier, form, idea, limit. whatever remain is the absolute truth. You are also now, but the form veils it, since it has a lot of prominence, it is difficult to see through it. but if you have dissolved it many times, you see through it more easily

On 9/4/2023 at 4:58 AM, Razard86 said:

Only God is unbiased

Right, but God doesn't really "choose" that, does he? He has no option but to be that way, so in a sense, it is at the mercy of itself. If it could choose it would probably create dreams where it won't go through horrible things, don't you think?

On 9/4/2023 at 5:06 AM, Breakingthewall said:

But here is where I ask myself: why? What complexity if once I die the Universe will die with me? What "evolution" when you're the only one here, for some decades (so basically not enough time for any significant change)? 

Also, let's say I'm in control because I'm reality right now and any possibility is at my disposal. Wouldn't that make life entirely meaningless and void? It's like you either suffer through meaning or you glide through dispiriting meaninglessness. I wish I could see the light in the relative world because I have no desire to fully wake up from this dream. I just want to enjoy it for the time being and whatever comes after I die I'll be fine with. Sadly my idea of a good life is one with minimal struggle. Difficulty and being out of my comfort zone have not made me grow, hard things have remained hard throughout the years like the first time I've done them, and have just brought me down.

Right, but God doesn't really "choose" that, does he? He has no option but to be that way, so in a sense, it is at the mercy of itself. If it could choose it would probably create dreams where it won't go through horrible things, don't you think?

But here is where I ask myself: why? What complexity if once I die the Universe will die with me? What "evolution" when you're the only one here, for some decades (so basically not enough time for any significant change)? 

Also, let's say I'm in control because I'm reality right now and any possibility is at my disposal. Wouldn't that make life entirely meaningless and void? It's like you either suffer through meaning or you glide through dispiriting meaninglessness. I wish I could see the light in the relative world because I have no desire to fully wake up from this dream. I just want to enjoy it for the time being and whatever comes after I die I'll be fine with. Sadly my idea of a good life is one with minimal struggle. Difficulty and being out of my comfort zone have not made me grow, hard things have remained hard throughout the years like the first time I've done them, and have just brought me down.

An unbiased mind...doesn't know what horrible things are. Horrible things only exist in an unbiased mind. You have to be dumb to be biased...so we are all too dumb in comparison to Infinite Intelligence and that is why we think horrible things exist.

I'll give an analogy so you can understand. You draw a stick figure...then you draw a scene where the stick figure loses his arm, and then catches on fire. Now is there any problems? NO!!! The stick figure is too dumb from its point of view to realize...that nothing is happening. Us compared to God...is like that stick figure...to us something REAL is happening. 

9 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

why? What complexity if once I die the Universe will die with me? What "evolution" when you're the only one here, for some decades (so basically not enough time for any significant change)? 

Thats the Leo's idea about reality. Do you think that's true? I think that our experience is relative. What is absolute is what lies beyond experience. 

9 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Also, let's say I'm in control because I'm reality right now and any possibility is at my disposal. Wouldn't that make life entirely meaningless and void?

You are reality but as an experience you are part . For me it's obvious that life have a meaning, an evolution.