Karla

What’s a good dose for first time MDMA (crystal)?

29 posts in this topic

@Karla I dont know the experience of Heaven, but must be profound. Congratulations on that!  Did you Do it alone with music playing in the background? 

immediately after the trip is over, hangover starts until next two to four days. But it doesnt happen always. If you did not experience hangover already you will not anymore 

@Soul Flight I probably would’ve had a milder trip at 80 but glad with the 120mg.

I will give it a couple or few months before I try it again. 

@OBEler I did it alone and I used my plant medicine playlist, which may have contributed to the heavenly vibes. 

I am glad there’s no hangover. Honestly I still have a lot of peace, like a big audible exhale kinda peace.

Here’s my playlist: 

@Karla Awesome glad you had a good time. Your first time is always the most powerful. So your second time id stay at the same amount again, It wont be the same because now your familiar with it. Did you have the teeth grinding and shit like that? lmao? I forgot to recommend gum. Expect to feel depressed for a little bit. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem

When you buy MDMA make sure it comes in rock-form.

pure-mdma-social.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x1200.jpg

Many people who sell ready-made MDMA mix it with meth.

@D2sage is it ok to buy Mdma with already  crushed rocks so you have rough powder? Or is this also risky

@OBEler If you trust the seller 100% then sure. But I recommend rocks.

Check the crystals with a magnifying glass and make sure it is a consistent appearance. 

Meth and other substances are also crystals so precaution is very important for MDMA.

Edited by D2sage

On 9/7/2023 at 8:59 PM, Kamo said:

@Karla Awesome glad you had a good time. Your first time is always the most powerful. So your second time id stay at the same amount again, It wont be the same because now your familiar with it. Did you have the teeth grinding and shit like that? lmao? I forgot to recommend gum. Expect to feel depressed for a little bit. 

So, I actually did have some teeth grinding lol. I just figured it was due to the intensity… I didn’t feel depressed really but that emotional high seemed so far away that night, the next day I was good. I did two days micro dose and that may have helped though.

I’ll wait to do it again.

On 9/9/2023 at 0:31 AM, Karla said:

So, I actually did have some teeth grinding lol. I just figured it was due to the intensity… I didn’t feel depressed really but that emotional high seemed so far away that night, the next day I was good. I did two days micro dose and that may have helped though.

I’ll wait to do it again.

Awesome, yeah that means you had the good legit stuff lol.  Glad to hear it. just make sure you dont do many trips in a year of mdma. It can be damaging to those neuroreceptors by overloading them in that way. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem