Scholar

Prodrugs and 1V-LSD

14 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of prodrug safety? I have 1V-LSD lingering around, and am not quite sure what the risk profile would be. I am reading that it is pretty much equivalent to LSD, but at the same time it is obviously not a well-researched drug.

Does anyone here have experience is 1V-LSD? Never used psychedelics before and I want to do my first trip soon.

Glory to Israel

1 v lsd is save. 

Tried it often, I see no real difference to original lsd. 

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

1 v lsd is save. 

Tried it often, I see no real difference to original lsd. 

What do you think, 150ug for a first trip? Or go for 100ug?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I have no background information about you. Start with 100 I would say. 

Good luck and trip report please :)

Trust the experience and go with it. 

One thing I like to do after I take it is, check how I feel and then say all of this is placebo effect. My mind is creating literally the effects out of nowhere. Let me relax, breathe and open up to the real experience.

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Scholar I have no background information about you. Start with 100 I would say. 

Good luck and trip report please :)

Never took psychedelics before, am pretty sensitive to things like weed, coffee, alcohol and I metabolize things very rapidly.

I ate the wrong things yesterday and have had a headache and barely any sleep today so I will not be able to trip, as I think that would be unwise. This means I have to wait for another 2 weeks before I can trip, which I think might be better anyways because I will be isolated from all things hedonistic.

Though I am contemplating to take maybe 20-30ug today, just to maybe see how I react to the substance. Would that possibly undermine my trip in two weeks, in terms of tolerance or other factors?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Scholar not Really. Go for it. 

But I would take 20 not 30. Low dose 30 micro is too noticable. You just want a little taste today, Do you? 

4 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Scholar not Really. Go for it. 

But I would take 20 not 30. Low dose 30 micro is too noticable. You just want a little taste today, Do you? 

Alright, I'll do 20ug and am expecting basically caffeine-like effects, I will report later I suppose.

Glory to Israel

10 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Alright, I'll do 20ug and am expecting basically caffeine-like effects, I will report later I suppose.

Just do 100, i did 20 once it didnt have any effect. I believe all doses up to 50 don't do much

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

9 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

Just do 100, i did 20 once it didnt have any effect. I believe all doses up to 50 don't do much

I'm not looking for a psychedelic experience with this trial.

Glory to Israel

I V-lsd is a good compound. It is a little bit more visual but even with 150microgramm your trip will still be controllable. It is a very safe substance. The visuals may linger 2-3hours longer than with other analogues though.

I find strange that when you buy older lisergamides from many vendors they all feel exactly the same and disappointing. However, always when I buy the new analogues it is totally different until it is banned. 

I can't explain why, but when I go to nl and buy one from a trusted source it also is totally different. I have the assumption that they just mislabel it. Has anyone else noticed?

Edited by Starlight321

@Starlight321 all analoges are labeled on the paper.All!

So can you remember if on the paper was the label of analoge readable? If not it was original lsd

Edited by OBEler

How safe do you guys evaluate taking analogues of LSD in general? Do you guys know of cases where analogues caused some long term significant negative side effects, as opposed to normal LSD?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar analoges of lsd are pretty save. So far never read any problems with these. They may be even better than original lsd because these analoges will be produces only in big labs with high quality Standard. 

Furthermore your body makes pure lsd out of these analoges.