Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TwoFace

Time & Money?

6 posts in this topic

Assist me in developing a deeper comprehension of the concepts of Time and Money.

They are both illusions.

While money is a big illusion it is more fractured or pointing to specific things in your life. Whereas time is fundamental to most of the core inner runnings of your psyche. So it is a little more sneaky in that way.

Money is a highly efficient and our best means of trade. Without money society wouldn't be possible and thus it is highly regulated and enforced. Money is neither good or bad it's just a tool.  Just like any tool, selfish people can abuse it.

And time is memory and change, and tracking time is also an agreement between people. Time is highly abstract and could probably be contemplated over for a lifetime?

Edited by itsadistraction

Both are utilitarian constructions of the mind.

Money helps us quantify value, while time helps us bring order to the chaos of infinity, among other things. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

Money is the storage of energy across space and time.

Time is harder to explain; I don't understand it. Is time linear? Is it absolute; like always the now/present moment? Is it circular?

How does God experience time? No clue. 

It's possible that some people have the gift of precognition(seeing in the future) which would then lead me that it's somehow circular or loops until we breakthrough as that would be impossible if said human beings also have the ability to affect the future which you would have to obviously believe that they would. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

In productivity, time is about the prioritization of tasks. The difference between person A and person B, or company A and company B, is how they spend their time and what they prioritize.

Money is assets to buy tools or people skills and time. With money, we can buy stuff and equipment to make us more productive. And with money, we can hire people or buy services to make our lives easier and more effective.

I see there are a lot of ways to define time and money, especially from a philosophical or spiritual perspective, but in practice, we mostly need productivity to understand time and money.